The Student Room Group

Where is your dream holiday?

I would love to go to hawaii or Bora Bora, something really tropical were I can appreciate their culture? Where have you always wanted to go??
I really want to go to New Zealand to see all of the volcanic activity and landforms.
Bali, Indonesia.
I want to go to New York
Reply 4
Original post by tiarichards16
I want to go to New York

I am going this summer!
Reply 5
Original post by Golden State
Bali, Indonesia.

I have heard Indonesia is beautiful would love to go there as well or Thailand!
Reply 6
Original post by DrawTheLine
I really want to go to New Zealand to see all of the volcanic activity and landforms.

damn! I never knew there was that stuff in New Zealand. That would be a nice holiday but would have to go for a few weeks to really get the worth of it I think!
Reply 7
Cuba or Hawaii
Original post by niallh1
damn! I never knew there was that stuff in New Zealand. That would be a nice holiday but would have to go for a few weeks to really get the worth of it I think!

Yeah there's loads there. My aunt and uncle went for 5 weeks this year.
Reply 9
Yeah there's loads there. My aunt and uncle went for 5 weeks this year.

yeah if you want the long flight to be worth it then you gotta go for longer than 2 weeks, in my opinion!
Grenada I think.
the infernal depths of hell

Same! I love natural landscapes :biggrin:
Original post by niallh1
I am going this summer!

I'm so jealous right now. :argh::bawling: Also it doesn't help that my mum has booked a holiday for the 16th may for 2 weeks and I cant go because I have an exam on that day :cry2::cry:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Andyboi
the infernal depths of hell

see u there
Reply 15
Fiji or the Maldives
Reply 16

And you can visit Hobbiton . I think NZ would probably have to be my dream too.
Skegness.

(edited 6 years ago)
Probably both Grimsby and Rotherham, they look so amazing, wish my family would book something out 😔

Quick Reply

Latest