The Student Room Group

Britain First leader and deputy leader jailed for hate crimes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43320121

So much for the tolerant left!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Whats the 'tolerant left' got to do with this? Those two are the epitome of a butt nugget - with any luck irony will strike him down in the form of a large black muslim fellow giving him what for in the shower block.
Police are leftists now?

Original post by Napp
Whats the 'tolerant left' got to do with this? Those two are the epitome of a butt nugget - with any luck irony will strike him down in the form of a large black muslim fellow giving him what for in the shower block.

Just him? The woman is convicted of three times the offenses of the man...

I, too, applaud the rape culture in prisons. Naturally, black muslims raping them in the showers would show them the error of their ways in harassing suspected muslim rape gangs...
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by AngeryPenguin
*her (Fransen is convicted of three times the offenses of the man)

Meh either/or in this case although I imagine it happening to him would be marginally worse ally Hingis considered
Good, it's about time these people realised you cannot harass people and incite hatred against them under the law of free speech. This is what Anjem Choudary did but obviously his was a more extreme example so he was jailed for longer.
they were arrested in an ongoing campaign of political policing in order to shut them up
Reply 6
Original post by Napp
Meh either/or in this case although I imagine it happening to him would be marginally worse ally Hingis considered

Sometimes your autocorrect is very amusing.
Reply 7
Hmm rapists get much less than that

Sure this will be supported by most people here

We need to abolish hate speech especially since its biased against White people
About f***ing time
Reply 9
Original post by 9248923
We need to abolish hate speech especially since its biased against White people

I suggest you try again because you're not making much sense with that statement.
Seen worse. Also whilst hearing about the miscarriage sucks, I feel like the mother has really been milking it by blaming it on them.

I am genuinely surprised it has taken this long though, they're protesting against "Islamic extremism" with the exact traits that are commonly found in proscribed terrorist organisations from the 70s, all they're missing is a bit of arson and a few nail bombs. I lean a bit towards the right, but I have my limits.
1. The police and courts are independent, not on the left or right
2. Freedom of speech allows you to say anything you want as long as it's clearly not going to cause violence, threats, harm etc
3. The couple went round harassing rape victims in order to get evidence to spin and sell a story

I'm sceptical, them being imprisoned could only make things worse and more divided politically with more militancy, but if there's the legal grounds for arrest then it's the right thing.
(edited 6 years ago)
Makes sense. Shouting racist and unfounded claims through someone’s letterbox to harass them is pretty much asking to be arrested. That’s of course not including all the other nonsense they’ve partaken in.
Original post by MrDystopia
Makes sense. Shouting racist and unfounded claims through someone’s letterbox to harass them is pretty much asking to be arrested. That’s of course not including all the other nonsense they’ve partaken in.

Someone who did this to non-muslims would also be arrested for harassment, so it is a bit odd that the focus seems to imply they were charged with a 'hate crime' rather than an ordinary crime.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by AngeryPenguin
Someone who did this to non-muslims would also be arrested for harassment, so it is a bit odd that the focus seems to imply they were charged with a 'hate crime' rather than an ordinary crime.

I guess it’s because their focus was calling the people they were harassing ‘foreigners’, indicating where the ‘hate crime’ charge comes from. If someone used the same vocabulary towards non-Muslims whilst harassing them I suspect they would be charged with the same thing. That combined with their rather obvious disdain for Islam makes it kind of obvious to me as to how their harassment would appear religiously motivated.
It was well over due.
I for one believe freedom of speech laws must be changed.

long did it take for Anjem Choudary to be arrested even though he incited violence and supported ISIS?
How long did it take for these two doughnuts to be arrested even though they incited violence and racially harass muslims?

Something must be done.
Good.
They harassed innocent people. Nasty pieces of work.

Of course their dribbling apologists will regard this as Britain first being victimised.
Reply 18
Original post by Doonesbury
Sometimes your autocorrect is very amusing.

I hate my phone.
I heard they leafletted an area warning local residents that one of five local men gang raped a child but were put on bail even though all five’s semen were found on her body during police investigations. Since this leaflet they have got 20 years in jail.

Quick Reply

Latest