The Student Room Group

I really want a girlfriend! What do i do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by accountant-future
The OP has two girls wanting to chat to him already.

Smooth operator.

From Barry Chuckle to George Clooney in one thread. Respect.
Original post by TrelaiBoy
From Barry Chuckle to George Clooney in one thread. Respect.

I wouldn’t say 2 offers is reflective of reflective of George Clooney...
Original post by Anonymous
No worries I’ll send a dm about 6 :smile:

Buzzing, I'm on shift but I'll take a cheeky bathroom break just for you. TSR Love Story right there 😂
Impressive work.
Definitely recommend tinder though. You'll be surprised at how many nice, normal people you can find.
Reply 24
Gap year is a Prime opportunity to work on yourself and self-improve. there are certain things you can do that will improve your charisma and change your personality to make you more attractive. e.g Nofap, Cold Showers, Meditation, Exercise, eating healthy, going outside, and practising socializing (Cold approaches).

Once you get far into this though you will realize that you are happy without a girlfriend and you will transcend the uncontrollable need for relationships and pleasure. Then girls will flock by the dozen.
(edited 6 years ago)
Impressive work.
Definitely recommend tinder though. You'll be surprised at how many nice, normal people you can find.

Nope, been on tinder for ages and it’s not worked at all; a lot of self righteous women on there...
I’ve felt for a long time that I wasn’t ready for a relationship but suddenly it’s hit me in the past few weeks - I’d love the feeling of having a girlfirend. I desperately would love to have a beautiful women inside and outside with me.

You want a gf for the wrong reasons.

You want the cachet of being in a relationship, but your post sounds like you don't care who that's with. That's not a relationship that any decent person would enter into.

You need to find yourself some friends, first. Then allow a relationship to build organically.

Spoiler

Spoiler

100% agree, apart from you deffo get a second date.

I mean it's in court and the lawyers are **** blocks but 😂
Original post by Drewski
You want a gf for the wrong reasons.

You want the cachet of being in a relationship, but your post sounds like you don't care who that's with. That's not a relationship that any decent person would enter into.

You need to find yourself some friends, first. Then allow a relationship to build organically.

I agree with you but that’s why I was asking for advice.
Original post by Rugbygirl2k16
Buzzing, I'm on shift but I'll take a cheeky bathroom break just for you. TSR Love Story right there 😂

Nah if you’re working at that time it’s best I don’t message you then, it’d be a waste of time if we’ve nothing in common. If you want another time I can do that?
I agree with you but that’s why I was asking for advice.

The advice is in the post you just quoted.

Don't go looking for a gf when you're obsessed by "being with someone".

Wait until you've met someone you want to be with.

You're putting the cart in front of the horse, and that's not how the system works.
Nah if you’re working at that time it’s best I don’t message you then, it’d be a waste of time if we’ve nothing in common. If you want another time I can do that?

I start shift at 5pm and finish at midnight 😂 window of opportunity
hey! you can talk to me if you would like to :smile: however, i do have a boyfriend at the moment, so it will have to be as friends x but i love talking to new people and getting the opportunity to make some more friends :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Drewski
The advice is in the post you just quoted.

Don't go looking for a gf when you're obsessed by "being with someone".

Wait until you've met someone you want to be with.

You're putting the cart in front of the horse, and that's not how the system works.

Appreciative of your advice 👍
Original post by ?Hannah?
hey! you can talk to me if you would like to :smile: however, i do have a boyfriend at the moment, so it will have to be as friends x but i love talking to new people and getting the opportunity to make some more friends :smile:

Yep no worries more than happy to discover new people, Iet me know a suitable time and I’ll message you then :smile:
Original post by Rugbygirl2k16
I start shift at 5pm and finish at midnight 😂 window of opportunity

How tired will you be after midnight?
Original post by ?Hannah?

lmao tell your boyfriend this
How tired will you be after midnight?

Advice number 2;

You're now coming across as creepy.

Don't be creepy.
Not tired at all tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending