The Student Room Group

I really want a girlfriend! What do i do?

Scroll to see replies

bro just enjoy being single or stick to casual dating. if you're on a gap year and plan on going to uni, trust me uni is the best time for relationships. don't start a relationship now and then have to do long distance.
use this time to work out, gain confidence, expand your knowledge, read, make friends. can do so much growing as a person when you're on a gap year but a relationship will probably stunt your growth.
Original post by Rugbygirl2k16
Not tired at all tbh

what do you work as? xx
Original post by Anonymous
Yep no worries more than happy to discover new people, Iet me know a suitable time and I’ll message you then :smile:

sounds cool, i have some work to do and also need to finish packing, but should be finished by about 9 :smile:
Original post by ?Hannah?
what do you work as? xx

I am a waitress and I love it 💕
lmao tell your boyfriend this

my boyfriend is chill with me talking to guys as friends and i am happy with him talking to other girls because we fully trust each other and understand that we would never flirt or be interested in them romantically x
I start shift at 5pm and finish at midnight 😂 window of opportunity

That's one hell of a shift
Original post by TrelaiBoy
That's one hell of a shift

I usually do Friday nights then Saturdays 12-12 then Sunday 12-12

luckily I've been getting better hours recently so I only do 2 night shifts and one day shift
How old are you? :smile:
18 in October lads, finally get to vote and go out (legally)
18 in October lads, finally get to vote and go out (legally)

So in other words, you're 17.

The circling vultures should back off now.
I usually do Friday nights then Saturdays 12-12 then Sunday 12-12

luckily I've been getting better hours recently so I only do 2 night shifts and one day shift

Fair enough

Puts my meagre hours to shame :lol::lol:
Original post by TrelaiBoy
Fair enough

Puts my meagre hours to shame :lol::lol:

I get £7 an hour so it's serious cash too (excluding tips)
Hopefully they are genuine people and are not sad internet trolls like many on here 🙏 we’ll find out

Goood luck !
Original post by Drewski
So in other words, you're 17.

The circling vultures should back off now.

exposed by chief vulture hunter himself
honestly though there's been 3 lads in my DMs (one lad was well nice and was wondering why his gf was embarassed about pulling up her pants in the library).

your gal is pulling.

No vulture here.

More bored pigeon.

I’ll message you later this evening (just reply whenever) and we’ll see if it’s compatible to be friends, at least we’re under a year age difference, would be weird trying to be friends with a professional well into their 20s haha
I get £7 an hour so it's serious cash too (excluding tips)

Rolling in it
Original post by Drewski
No vulture here.

More bored pigeon.

bored pigeon who defends girls from possible middle aged truck drivers in a midlife crisis (aw we have an inside joke)
Didn’t want to create a whole thread but would appreciate an urgent reply/advice..

Totally confused and feeling bad
... I hate seeing my crush everyday and I just can’t say hey , he has my Snapchat and I swear he’s always among the 1st 3 to view .
I just wanna become his friend.

I am thinking about sending him a text just to see him after his class b4 we part coz I won’t see him till Monday.

Do u guys think this is a good idea?

Btw am a girl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending