The Student Room Group

GCSE Inspector Calls Question

Is it certain that one question will be about a theme and one about a character in the GCSE exam? If so can revise just the characters, which I find easier to write? Of course, I will also revise context and themes anyway, but mainly characters.
No. To my knowlage it is completely random, however you might want to speak to your teachers to check.
Original post by abcdef007
Is it certain that one question will be about a theme and one about a character in the GCSE exam? If so can revise just the characters, which I find easier to write? Of course, I will also revise context and themes anyway, but mainly characters.
Hi there :wavey: I've moved your thread to the English study help forum where hopefully you'll get more answers :smile: In future, it's best to select the subject from the list here and create a thread in there instead :yep: If you want to see where threads belong, check out this thread :smile:

As said above, it can be two themes, two characters or one of each, so you'll have to learn the themes as well. However, often characters link directly to themes so this might help you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending