Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU Trinity Square 2018/19 accomodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by lawstudent2000
i did it through unilodgers so i just have ti sign the papers then the rooms mine but im waiting to go see it yet
i booked bronze

ah im not entirely sure how that works, maybe just email the company itself before signing papers? im sure you will meet a lot of first years anyway in freshers if you cant change!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
im waiting to hear from my personal booking manager then im going to ask her what can be done.
Also do you know the difference between the bronze/silver/gold packages?
Reply 42
im waiting to hear from my personal booking manager then im going to ask her what can be done.
Also do you know the difference between the bronze/silver/gold packages?

bronze is smaller room with a single bed
silver and gold both have double beds but i think gold might be slightly bigger.. ive gone with a silver room
is there any group chats for trinity square?
Reply 44
is there any group chats for trinity square?

uhm not yet but theres a ntu fb group chat if you want me to add you to it
I'm thinking of booking trinity square going to view it tomorrow!
Reply 46
Original post by d123faye
I'm thinking of booking trinity square going to view it tomorrow!

please do- need to find more people who are booking it haha! ive booked silver and its honestly looks so spacious conpared to the uni accomodation. Let me know what you think of it!
Original post by Sunshine00
please do- need to find more people who are booking it haha! ive booked silver and its honestly looks so spacious conpared to the uni accomodation. Let me know what you think of it!

It's soooo nice! Went to view it and everyone seems really lovely there's a table tennis table in the courtyard and the rooms and really spacious! I'm gonna book silver I because it's cheaper and the only difference between gold and silver is gold are getting new kitchens fitted but they're already pretty modern x
It's soooo nice! Went to view it and everyone seems really lovely there's a table tennis table in the courtyard and the rooms and really spacious! I'm gonna book silver I because it's cheaper and the only difference between gold and silver is gold are getting new kitchens fitted but they're already pretty modern x

Also I'll put your name down on my referral because then you get £150 for referring me x
Reply 49
Also I'll put your name down on my referral because then you get £150 for referring me x

yay!! ah im so happy you've booked the same size I thought the same thing (it seemed a bit pointless just for a more modern kitchen) and that is honestly so nice of you to do that, thankyou x
Reply 50

Are you on the ntu groupchat? or the trinity square fb page?
Are you on the ntu groupchat? or the trinity square fb page?

Erm I'm not sure I'm in a bunch of groups and stuff so Idk If I'm in the official ones 😂
Hi guys! anyone looking at booking this accomodation for first year? want to but want to know some people first!

I'll be based at Clifton campus but there's a bus just outside and apparently quite a few people do this!

I'm booking it in the next couple days I'm a fresher too,what website has everyone booked it through ?
Reply 53
Original post by jack poade
I'm booking it in the next couple days I'm a fresher too,what website has everyone booked it through ?

Hey, we just booked it through the trinity square website.. what room size are you going to go for?
Hey, we just booked it through the trinity square website.. what room size are you going to go for?

Is it called Student roost? And probz silver that's what everyone's saying aha,what you book??
Reply 55
Original post by jack poade
Is it called Student roost? And probz silver that's what everyone's saying aha,what you book??

yep student roost, yeah ive booked silver aswell haha
Hi, I’m looking to book private accom after firming my unconditional and finding there to be no great options left - this seems to be the one which most freshers are booking with I’m just scared in case I’m with not many first years!
Reply 57
Original post by niamhj80x
Hi, I’m looking to book private accom after firming my unconditional and finding there to be no great options left - this seems to be the one which most freshers are booking with I’m just scared in case I’m with not many first years!

hiya! well as the halls are being booked up more and more freshers are looking into private accomodation such as trinity square. they make sure that you are with first years so in the clusters you will be with first year students so no need to worry about that!

also when booking it you can add additional preferences so e.g not on ground floor, mixed genders, or (i put with first year students just to make sure)!
hiya! well as the halls are being booked up more and more freshers are looking into private accomodation such as trinity square. they make sure that you are with first years so in the clusters you will be with first year students so no need to worry about that!

also when booking it you can add additional preferences so e.g not on ground floor, mixed genders, or (i put with first year students just to make sure)!

Ooh great, I’m going to book it now
Reply 59
Original post by niamhj80x
Ooh great, I’m going to book it now

ah cool! what room size? and are you already in the ntu freshers group chat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending