The Student Room Group

ALDI ASSESSMENT day

I’ve just got back from Aldi inviting me to an assessment day but I’m unsure what it is exactly and what happens. Can someone please tell me what I should expect and if anyone has been to one please share your experience. I’m so nervous! I don’t know what to expect and how to prepare. Help!!!!
Original post by Unknown19x
I’ve just got back from Aldi inviting me to an assessment day but I’m unsure what it is exactly and what happens. Can someone please tell me what I should expect and if anyone has been to one please share your experience. I’m so nervous! I don’t know what to expect and how to prepare. Help!!!!

They will send you further details soon and if not email and ask.
It's fairly standard. You'll be asked to give a presentation, have an interview/Q
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Student-95
It's fairly standard. You'll be asked to give a presentation, have an interview/Q

Individual presentation?
Individual presentation?

Yeah presenting on a topic they give you. Also meant to say an aptitude test and group exercise - not sure why my post cut off
(edited 6 years ago)
Lidl is better!
Reply 6
Original post by Student-95
Yeah presenting on a topic they give you. Also meant to say an aptitude test and group exercise - not sure why my post cut off

What is an aptitude test? & have u been to an assessment day with Aldi
What is an aptitude test? & have u been to an assessment day with Aldi

Verbal and numerical reasoning - you can probably find some examples online. I haven't but my friend was on the grad scheme for a while.
Reply 8
Original post by Dodo0099
Lidl is better!

How is Lidl better?
How is Lidl better?

In my opinion (based on my own experiences)

.More competitive pricing

.Better stocked and run in store bakery

.Better store layout

although I do like a lot of the products that Aldi sell, and prefer some over Lidl products. Like the Steaks, Bratwurst (and all cooked continental meats)
Literally, I would go to Aldi more if those three things were improved.

But like I said before the quality of a lot of Aldi products is excellent.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending