The Student Room Group
Birkbeck, University of London
Birkbeck College
London

Birkbeck uni and social life?

How is the social life at Birkbeck? societies and clubs etc. would i be able to go to other universities as its part of university of london to chill and maybe join their societies etc??

I`m really worried about this aspect of going to birkbeck uni because i dont want to be a loner lol but i also want to enjoy my time their after studying for ages. im a school leaver btw not mature student

Thanks
Original post by Nozzle16
How is the social life at Birkbeck? societies and clubs etc. would i be able to go to other universities as its part of university of london to chill and maybe join their societies etc??

I`m really worried about this aspect of going to birkbeck uni because i dont want to be a loner lol but i also want to enjoy my time their after studying for ages. im a school leaver btw not mature student

Thanks

Uni is not prison so yes you can go to other places in London. You can find students here.
Birkbeck, University of London
Birkbeck College
London
Reply 2
Uni is not the only place to meet people! If you're a girl I know a great fb group with active members who go out on daily basis (gigs, parties, coffee, lunch, any kinds of events or even travel together). Anyway, from what I read about Birkbeck the social life is very limited but exists - you just need to meet people who go out after classes
Reply 3
Original post by paulaxw
Uni is not the only place to meet people! If you're a girl I know a great fb group with active members who go out on daily basis (gigs, parties, coffee, lunch, any kinds of events or even travel together). Anyway, from what I read about Birkbeck the social life is very limited but exists - you just need to meet people who go out after classes

That sounds great! I'm starting on October so that will be helpful. I was just thinking that there will probably be people who work in the morning etc so would nt really want to hang out so I'm a bit like :/
Reply 4
Original post by Nozzle16
That sounds great! I'm starting on October so that will be helpful. I was just thinking that there will probably be people who work in the morning etc so would nt really want to hang out so I'm a bit like :/

There are always people who want to go out, even after a day at work/uni so don’t worry!
Reply 5
Original post by paulaxw
There are always people who want to go out, even after a day at work/uni so don’t worry!

Thanks for the reassurance! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending