The Student Room Group

would girls date someone with a big forehead

my forehead is pretty big and it kind of makes me depressed, would girls not like me because of my abnormal forehead?

Scroll to see replies

Unable to generalise the entire female population for you.
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
Unable to generalise the entire female population for you.

thanks anyways
The more a girl likes your personality the more physically attractive you will be to her. My boyfriend's forehead is so big its pretty much a fivehead but I still think he's the most handsome man in the world. I'm sure you'll find a girl who thinks the same about you, but trust me personality is more important. A guy who's a plain douchebag but has a small forehead will not be seen as more attractive just because he has a small forehead.
are you somalian?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
The more a girl likes your personality the more physically attractive you will be to her. My boyfriend's forehead is so big its pretty much a fivehead but I still think he's the most handsome man in the world. I'm sure you'll find a girl who thinks the same about you, but trust me personality is more important. A guy who's a plain douchebag but has a small forehead will not be seen as more attractive just because he has a small forehead.

what about if i tell you that i have a 9 head
Reply 6
No.
Reply 7
I have a huge slaphead and my girlfriend chooses to share a bed with me, so yes, it can be done.
wear a bandana like ksi
The youtuber jacksfilms has a rather meaty forehead and he's getting married.
You'll find one dont worry
forehead doesn't mean jack all kid
What the f...
Original post by YouAreAYute
wear a bandana like ksi

i cant find one that fits
Original post by jamal tyrone
are you somalian?

how did you know?
Reply 15
:rofl:
i have a massive forehead and i never even notice it in other people