The Student Room Group

Year 11 Mocks :((((

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by whinny le pooh
anyone does As or A level Law?

I do AS Law!

Original post by ab6790
What came up in physics?My exam is tomorow.

i can't remember exactly but I do remember there was a question on stars, a question on nuclear fusion and nuclear fission. And I think some stuff on momentum???
Reply 21
Original post by HettiBetti
English- 3
Maths-6
Geography-7
Science combined- 7/8
Religious Studies- 8 !!!!Holla Holla!!!
Business- A*
Art- 6 (which was the highest grade):smile: !!!

aye your grades are good! how did you revise for geography and sciences?
Reply 22
Original post by Baza2002
I think so. It might be 5 marks. I can't remember if its 55 marks or 56 marks on each paper (the papers are out of 100 so 1 mark = 1% for that paper). You are doing AQA?

yup aqa triple science
Reply 23
Original post by The RAR
Don't worry about it you will be fine, on result's day you WILL get higher!

I really hope so!
Original post by shekiT
aye your grades are good! how did you revise for geography and sciences?

Repetitive reading, videos, exam questions!!!
Original post by shekiT
yup aqa triple science

Yeah,55 or 56 marks is a 7 then. I got 59 (but we only did paper 1) in the mocks and that got me a 7.
I'm so sorry but can you remember what was one chem paper 1 mines tomorrow and I'm stressing out like crazy
Original post by shekiT
thanks for the advice! how much revision did you do each day? i'm trying to make a revision schedule but i haven't got round to it lmao

i do at least an hour every day (doing four alevels) on a weekday, so most days ill do the recap in the morning and about two-three hours everyday because i always have school till the end of the day (otherwise id do more). i have one day where i leave myself to chill and only do recap, and on the weekends i usually revise for 8hrs sunday and 5saturday, but honestly do whatever fits you and your schedule best
Original post by YouAreAYute
mockss were sh*ttt hard, did you do aqa physics paper 2? killed everyone

I just did it today and Omg! I had no idea what I was doing for any question!
I am in the exact same postion dw about it, i think the boundaries will be much lower and if you include the revision, you will definitely get your levels
Yeah,55 or 56 marks is a 7 then. I got 59 (but we only did paper 1) in the mocks and that got me a 7.

Do you think these will be the actual boundaries because i got around 60 something on my bio but apparently it was a 6, this is in mocks
Original post by idkthename
Do you think these will be the actual boundaries because i got around 60 something on my bio but apparently it was a 6, this is in mocks

What exam board? AQA?
Original post by whinny le pooh
anyone does As or A level Law?

me!!!
What exam board? AQA?

Yeah
Yeah

For a 7 it will be somewhere between 54 and 58% (so between a total of 108 and 116 marks) but I can't say the exact mark (because I don't know)
For a 7 it will be somewhere between 54 and 58% (so between a total of 108 and 116 marks) but I can't say the exact mark (because I don't know)

Oh shiz that gives me hope lol thanks for that i hope you are right. How much do you think an 8 will be ?
Oh shiz that gives me hope lol thanks for that i hope you are right. How much do you think an 8 will be ?

All grades are relative to the marks everyone gets...
but my teacher said i was about 10 marks off an 8
so based of that it would be 69%
so
i think it would be between 67% and 73% (so between 134 and 146 marks to get an 8), but again, I can't say the exact mark/percentage
All grades are relative to the marks everyone gets...
but my teacher said i was about 10 marks off an 8
so based of that it would be 69%
so
i think it would be between 67% and 73% (so between 134 and 146 marks to get an 8), but again, I can't say the exact mark/percentage

No i understand that its not accurate but the fact 7 is anywhere 50% gives me faith i can get my targets because i thought it would be 70 %
Original post by louisaharkness
I just did it today and Omg! I had no idea what I was doing for any question!

looking forward to being a disappointment!
How do we know grade boundaries will be low?

Quick Reply

Latest