The Student Room Group

22yo and never had a bf 🤦🏻*♀️

Who else hasn’t been in a relationship before too? Come be friendsssss hahahaha
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Isoshu
Who else hasn’t been in a relationship before too? Come be friendsssss hahahaha

Hi..! Nice to meet you. We're on the same boat, I guess... Then let's be friend..hehe...
What type of friends?
I am also 22 and have never had a romantic partner. Nor have I kissed anyone, held hands with anyone, or had sex with anyone. I love my life...
Reply 4
Original post by Aegyst
Hi..! Nice to meet you. We're on the same boat, I guess... Then let's be friend..hehe...

Yesss Hiii 😊😊😊
Reply 5
Original post by Notoriety
What type of friends?

Huh? Normal friends?
Reply 6
Original post by awkwardshortguy
I am also 22 and have never had a romantic partner. Nor have I kissed anyone, held hands with anyone, or had sex with anyone. I love my life...

Sameeeee!
Hello there, I am 22 year old girl too and I never had bf and I am still a virgin too.. I have had one night stands but never anything serious.. You are not alone darling 😉
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Isoshu
Sameeeee!

Same here...!
Reply 9
Original post by Persephona
I am still a virgin too.. I have had one night stands

Er...?
Original post by Drewski
Er...?

Just kissing and touching

Not really a one night stand then. The phrase is used pretty exclusively to mean you've slept with someone.

Yeah. That's a NCMO - Noncommittal make out session. Just say "Hey, guy. Hop in here for a Nick-Moe."
Reply 13
Hello there, I am 22 year old girl too and I never had bf and I am still a virgin too.. I have had one night stands but never anything serious.. You are not alone darling 😉

Errr? How come you are still virgin if U have had one night stand before? Never anything serious means? No sex or no any feelings/relationship attached?
Reply 14

Ok, just saw. 😅
Love yourself, you are worhty of all good life to offer and worthy of someone nice. You are a person worth knowing.

Do things that make you happy, enjoy life, partake in your hobbies.

Be your best self, wear those clothes you like.

You can try online dating, speed dating, joining clubs out of interest, meeting men through hobbies, through online meet ups, through education, through work, through your network and going out.

Good luck
Reply 16
Original post by Analyst89
Love yourself, you are worhty of all good life to offer and worthy of someone nice. You are a person worth knowing.

Do things that make you happy, enjoy life, partake in your hobbies.

Be your best self, wear those clothes you like.

You can try online dating, speed dating, joining clubs out of interest, meeting men through hobbies, through online meet ups, through education, through work, through your network and going out.

Good luck

Yea Will do. Thanks for your words and advice 😊😊 tried online dating apps but seemed most of the guys on the app are just for hook ups, difficult to find decent one though. But I think after I start working may be will be exposed to more people and probably could meet someone I like 😆 hopefully
I'm a 20yr old guy which has never been in a relationship. Tried Tinder and Bumble but only get about 2 matches a month, and they go no where
Original post by Isoshu
Come be friendsssss

This is probably why.

Spoiler

Reply 19
Original post by danielsmith2910
I'm a 20yr old guy which has never been in a relationship. Tried Tinder and Bumble but only get about 2 matches a month, and they go no where

I tried several dating apps too, mainly Tinder and badoo. But its not easy to find someone decent I think? I encountered most of the guys on badoo were all looking for hookups( but I did meet few decent and kind one) and for Tinder, many matches but not many will initiate the convo first, so its like no matches 😂😂
I wanted to try bumble but its not available in My country 😪

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending