The Student Room Group

Child nursing - Chester university

Hi, I’ve been offered a place at Chester uni at the riverside campus! I’m just want to check does anyone know if this is the campus I will be at for the hole 3 years?? Or does it change ??
Original post by KMarshall93
Hi, I’ve been offered a place at Chester uni at the riverside campus! I’m just want to check does anyone know if this is the campus I will be at for the hole 3 years?? Or does it change ??

Hello, you will be at the same campus throughout your time at Chester. You will also gain a wide variety of learning experiences in a range of practice learning environments and clinical and healthcare settings.

Hope that helps :colondollar:
Reply 2

Hey congratulations on your offer. Just wanted to ask when did you had your interview and when did you heard back from them ?
Reply 3
I had an interview 10 days ago for children’s nursing still waiting on decision :frown:.
Reply 4
Thank you!! My interview was on the 26th of feb they told us we would hear near the end of March but I got told just few days after my interview! However I had an interview for edge hill at the start of feb and still not Hurd anything from them :/
Reply 5
Thank you!! My interview was on the 26th of feb they told us we would hear near the end of March but I got told just few days after my interview! However I had an interview for edge hill at the start of feb and still not Hurd anything from them :/

I had mine the same day so really don’t think I’ve got in :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by Kfrowe89
I had mine the same day so really don’t think I’ve got in :frown:

Oh really?? What group was you in?? .. don’t assume anything, you never know!! X
Reply 7
I had my interview in the afternoon individual interview first then group one :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Kfrowe89
I had my interview in the afternoon individual interview first then group one :smile:

Aww mine was In the morning! .. have you had an interview for any other uni’s? X
Reply 9
Hi, it's so good that you've got an offer!! I had my interview mid February but I still haven't heard anything back yet, do you think this means I haven't got an offer?
Aww mine was In the morning! .. have you had an interview for any other uni’s? X

I had an interview at Edgehill but still waiting for a decision :smile:
Original post by caitw_
Hi, it's so good that you've got an offer!! I had my interview mid February but I still haven't heard anything back yet, do you think this means I haven't got an offer?

I’m still waiting too although they said it would only be 10 days hope you hear soon too :smile:
Original post by caitw_

Thank you! .. not sure it’s strange how they let some people know and others have to wait! You had any other interviews?
Thank you! .. not sure it’s strange how they let some people know and others have to wait! You had any other interviews?

i’ve also got an offer for child nursing :smile:
Reply 14

I got interviews for Manchester, Bangor, Chester and Birmingham. What about you? :smile:
Original post by leighnoo
i’ve also got an offer for child nursing :smile:

Aw amazing .. what campus did you get into ??
Original post by caitw_
I got interviews for Manchester, Bangor, Chester and Birmingham. What about you? :smile:

Aw lovey, I’ve got my Manchester one in few weeks!! .. I chose Salford Chester Manchester uclan and edge hill :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending