The Student Room Group

What should i do ?

So i really like this guy and he says he likes me too, he told his friends that im his girlfriend and has even said he loves me. But now he says that he’s not sure whether he likes me because of the sex or not. I dont what to do. We’ve got a date this Saturday to see if we actually like each other without getting physical.
If I read your dilemma right, you mentioned that he said he's not sure if he likes you because you don't want to get physical with him? I think that's a red flag honestly. Go on the date with him to test the waters but be careful when you do, go somewhere public and around other people in case he wants to take things further. Some guys tend to think that if you just give a girl a little push, she'll change her mind. If you see that's all he wants, you should cut him off. A guy like that is not worth it, and you don't need to feel pressured to do anything you don't want to do.
Original post by alicesmiloves
If I read your dilemma right, you mentioned that he said he's not sure if he likes you because you don't want to get physical with him? I think that's a red flag honestly. Go on the date with him to test the waters but be careful when you do, go somewhere public and around other people in case he wants to take things further. Some guys tend to think that if you just give a girl a little push, she'll change her mind. If you see that's all he wants, you should cut him off. A guy like that is not worth it, and you don't need to feel pressured to do anything you don't want to do.

Thanks, but its that we have already had sex but hes now not sure whether his attraction is purely sexual or not. He keeps telling me things like he likes me but then puts doubt in my mind like «*things are going to fast*» and stuff thanks for the advice tho
Reply 3
Then hold off the sex for a bit until you get closer.
Original post by Outtagum20021
Thanks, but its that we have already had sex but hes now not sure whether his attraction is purely sexual or not. He keeps telling me things like he likes me but then puts doubt in my mind like «*things are going to fast*» and stuff thanks for the advice tho

Oh okay haha, sorry about that lol, well putting it in that perspective, well, he sounds like he's not sure about being in a relationship, because if he only wants sex, it's going to be a tough road for you. You already have feelings for him and you seem to really like him too. He can't be playing with you like that. The date is not a bad idea, it'll give you a clearer picture of things between you guys. If you see that he's not as interested, it'll be up to you if you want to continue seeing him or not see him at all. Things can get blurry there though, I have a cousin who decided to be friends with benefits with her crush and it worked out at first but now she can't stay away from him because she has deep feelings for the guy and he is pretty much on the verge of dumping her as an f*** buddy to get into a serious relationship with someone else. Hope this helps you a bit and sorry about the other response, hope it all works out for you.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by UWS
Then hold off the sex for a bit until you get closer.

Bit late for that lol but thanks anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending