The Student Room Group

Would boys date girls with no make-up?

The above^^^^^
Of course. Some guys prefer it.
Yes. My boyfriend actually prefers me without makeup. Most guys, when they are looking for a proper relationship, go for more natural looking girls than ones that completely change their face with makeup.
Silly question
Reply 4
Obviously. Better than girls with too much make up imo.
Yes.
Reply 6
Oh yes for sure. For me too much make up is straight away out of the question. As less make up you put, the better for me. Of course putting a bit of make up to make you look nicer is totally fine, but not overkill.
Generally lads really like the idea of somebody who's naturally pretty. Ofc if you look like Theresa May with no make up then you might only cater for um... very specific people.

Girls who go wayyy too hard on makeup usually end up making themselves look worse than they would've done if they'd gone plain faced imo.
I won't
Moderation, and cause.
No.

But no make up is better than too much make up
Reply 11
Nah, I need my corpse paint.
Original post by gjd800
Nah, I need my corpse paint.

lmao
I feel like I need makeup for a boy to even like me, but I feel really uncomfortable with makeup and I don't even like makeup. Should I make my self look better or just be more myself
Original post by Juvilation
The above^^^^^

yes. my actual preference is mascara, eyeliner and nothing else
I prefer no makeup. The girl I’m dating currently puts minimal makeup on and I love her self confidence and natural beauty 😊.
If she's naturally pretty, yes.
If not, no.

The other issue is that a lot of guys seem really dense as to whether or not a girl is actually wearing makeup. There was a guy on facebook who made a whole rant about how many "catfishes" there are and stressed how beautiful girls looked without makeup. He attached an entire portfolio of pictures of "all natural girls" - except, every single girl in this portfolio was wearing some type of makeup, be it foundation, concealer, brow tint etc. Seems like to a lot of guys, so long as a girl isn't wearing eyeliner and bright red lipstick, suddenly she's "all natural." LOL.
Original post by Juvilation
The above^^^^^

To be honest I find it impossible to recognise make up most the time but yeah for sure. I've found girls attractive when I knew for a fact they weren't wearing any on multiple occasions.
Yes, I'm dating someone at the moment and she wears barely any make up and think she looks great without it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending