The Student Room Group

How often do you have sex?

How often ?

Scroll to see replies

I meet with my boyfriend once/twice a week outside of sixth form and we usually do it pretty much every time we meet. There’s been some occasions where we’ve slept at one another’s and done it 2/3 times in one night, but by that point it gets sore 😂 but ya, usually once, maybe twice a month
Original post by Anonymous
I meet with my boyfriend once/twice a week outside of sixth form and we usually do it pretty much every time we meet. There’s been some occasions where we’ve slept at one another’s and done it 2/3 times in one night, but by that point it gets sore 😂 but ya, usually once, maybe twice a month

Week* once or twice a week
Reply 3
Never
Reply 4
0 times
Original post by Anonymous
0 times in 19 years unless you count doing it with my brother

what??? are you a girl with an older brother? how old were u when thsi took place??
me and my gf often do every day or sometimes twice a day
I'm in a long distance relationship and I only see my boyfriend during summer and winter breaks (which are one-two months long), we do it at least 3-4 times a few days in the week. On days where we only see each other for a few hours, we do it once or twice, but it does hurt if you do it too much so we take a break as well.
Last time was 4 years ago
you're asking this on a website full of virgins
Original post by LovelySear
what??? are you a girl with an older brother? how old were u when thsi took place??

I'm a boy and like 16
Original post by Hateocracy
you're asking this on a website full of virgins

speak for yourself
i just have to fit it in around my other commitments :dontknow:
whenever the opportunity arises
degenerates, the lot of you
this is TSR everyones a virgin here
How often? The amount of women I get per week boi would put you lot to shame, even my fingers can't count them lol haha.

...no seriously they can't because the amount is zero.
I do it almost everyday and in Sixth form we do it in this place beside the basketball court because no one goes there. We did it even in the toilets beside someone who was taking a dump.
Reply 18
Varies, anything from 0 for half a year to 30 times a week. Probably about once a week if you average it over my entire life :tongue:
almost every day unless i'm ill or on

Quick Reply