The Student Room Group

I like staring at...

I like staring at girls with big bums and chests? Esp when they have curvy fit hourglass figures (even a little on the thick edge). I find it incredibly hot but I am a girl and I'm deffo not gay lol cos I don't exactly wanna f*ck them.

It's annoying cos I wanna be stick thin but looking at these girls makes me wanna gain weight.

Does anyone else feel like this? Is it normal?

Scroll to see replies

Oh, tables turned so quickly.
Reply 2
Original post by jsk800
Oh, tables turned so quickly.

What do you mean fam!?
I think I *may* be in the same boat as you....

I *sometimes* find my eyes drawn to guys with noticeably toned/big biceps or ripped chest. This is probably because I have some muscles in those areas but insignificant in comparison to the guys I compare myself to.
BOI have I got news for you
Original post by Anonymous
What do you mean fam!?

You sounded like a guy at the start of your post but then you said you're a girl. Mind blown
Reply 6
Original post by JDieMstr
I think I *may* be in the same boat as you....

I *sometimes* find my eyes drawn to guys with noticeably toned/big biceps or ripped chest. This is probably because I have some muscles in those areas but insignificant in comparison to the guys I compare myself to.

LOL that act sums it up well, but don't u stare at girls with full figures?
Original post by jsk800
You sounded like a guy at the start of your post but then you said you're a girl. Mind blown

You have an issue with assuming everyone is male.
I like doing that too and so what??? Lol

I break my neck looking at them
Reply 9
Original post by HotDetermination
BOI have I got news for you

Wow, for me? Thanks b
Wow, for me? Thanks b

You may be gay or bi because you're sounding a little suspect to me rn
You have an issue with assuming everyone is male.

Of course everyone is male, what else can they be? Females don't exist on the internet, silly. That's scientifically impossible. LSE and Stanford actually found that 97.31% of users that claim to be females are actually overweight neckbeard men that want attention by claiming to be females. The other 3.69% are aliens from Mars.
Original post by Jheinexx

<b> I break my neck looking at them</b>

Damn gurl, that's hard-core
Original post by Sufyaan65
Of course everyone is male, what else can they be? Females don't exist on the internet, silly. That's scientifically impossible. LSE and Stanford actually found that 97.31% of users that claim to be females are actually overweight neckbeard men that want attention by claiming to be females. The other 3.69% are aliens from Mars.

Yeah, u is onto something. I suggest a highly thorough research to take place to sniff out these fakers
Original post by Sufyaan65

I am female you idiot
Original post by Jheinexx

I break my neck looking at them

Deep down I think I’m gay for Kylie Jenner hahah
Original post by lmaooome
Deep down I think I’m gay for Kylie Jenner hahah

okay but !!!! fr !!!!!
jsk800 in particular has a big issue with always assuming everyone on here is male, including me. Every time he responds to a thread he’s like, ohhh you’re not male? Wow! And I’m like, wtf you ignorant ***, of course there are females on here, a lot of them too
Original post by HotDetermination
You may be gay or bi because you're sounding a little suspect to me rn

I see myself with a dude emotionally, physically and sexually tho; I just like staring at thick girls :frown:
I am female you idiot

Idiot?! Just you wait, when Elon Musk manages to get us to Mars, I'll find your alien ass and us humans will colonise your homeland and then you'll be sorry.

Humans, unite!

Quick Reply

Latest