The Student Room Group

Antifa storms King's College London to shut down Sargon of Akkad

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Good bloke
Incorrectly, I believe That is obviously Tintin, disguised with hair dye and spectacles.

Don't you drag my mate into this.
Original post by Captain Haddock
Don't you drag my mate into this.

Thomson and Thompson were in this week's episode of Endeavour. Did you see it?
Thomson and Thompson were in this week's episode of Endeavour. Did you see it?

Those prattling pestilential pachyderms? A good thing we get no reception here at Marlinspike.
Original post by zhog
I'd floor one without thinking

Sure you would

Original post by Wōden
I don't think you realise the contempt the far-left has always held for the political centre. Centrists are considered even more loathesome than reactionaries in many communist and anarchist circles. They are seen as middling, uncommitting and ones who will eventually drag society down to that of the lowest common denominator.

Well they don't half drag thier feet in the PLP.
(edited 6 years ago)
A white supremacist ran over counter protestors at Charlottesville killing one person and injuring 19 others.

Sargon is an idiot and spews fallacious crap to his impressionable viewers and of course his event shouldnt have been disrupted in such a manner. However antifa are statistically less violent than your average crowd at sporting event. Stop giving power to such a trivial group in a weak attempt at undermining leftists.
Reply 25
Original post by merlynwoodman
A white supremacist ran over counter protestors at Charlottesville killing one person and injuring 19 others.

Sargon is an idiot and spews fallacious crap to his impressionable viewers and of course his event shouldnt have been disrupted in such a manner. However antifa are statistically less violent than your average crowd at sporting event. Stop giving power to such a trivial group in a weak attempt at undermining leftists.

That is just wrong, antifa are really dangerous thugs who will go as far as throwing a brick at you just because you don't agree with them, your average crown don't dress like ISIS, shout nonsense like parrots and just act like idiots in general.
Incorrectly, I believe That is obviously Tintin, disguised with hair dye and spectacles.

:rofl:

i can't breathe

:toofunny:
Original post by The RAR
That is just wrong, antifa are really dangerous thugs who will go as far as throwing a brick at you just because you don't agree with them, your average crown don't dress like ISIS, shout nonsense like parrots and just act like idiots in general.

They are far left thugs but as I said, an antifa "protest" is statistically less violent than an average sporting football event (in America). They're far less common here.

I also dont see bricks thrown, lots of disorderly conduct but that sort of grievous bodily harm appears to be a feature of antifa at its prime during 2016.

I would be far more worried of the growing threat of terrorism from the far right than a bunch of balaclava clad far left uni students.
They are far left thugs but as I said, an antifa "protest" is statistically less violent than an average sporting football event (in America). They're far less common here.

I also dont see bricks thrown, lots of disorderly conduct but that sort of grievous bodily harm appears to be a feature of antifa at its prime during 2016.

I would be far more worried of the growing threat of terrorism from the far right than a bunch of balaclava clad far left uni students.

Yep those far right terrorists there’s so many incidents.....

Oh wait there’s not
Original post by paul514
Yep those far right terrorists there’s so many incidents.....

Oh wait there’s not

Yep those antifa kids there's so many incidents.....

Oh wait there's not
Original post by paul514
When Palestinians stop attacking them Israel will stop having to retaliate. 😂

When illegal Jewish settlers stop invading Palestine, they won't have to attack anymore.

Those in power in Israel are just as big scumbags as Hamas is. And many Israelis don't even want the land grabbing. The international community is just too whipped cuz "muh Jews".
Yep those antifa kids there's so many incidents.....

Oh wait there's not

Except there are countless events where they stop free speech and sometimes they are violent
Original post by yudothis
When illegal Jewish settlers stop invading Palestine, they won't have to attack anymore.

Those in power in Israel are just as big scumbags as Hamas is. And many Israelis don't even want the land grabbing. The international community is just too whipped cuz "muh Jews".

Funny because they have been attacking the state of Israel ever since it existed.
Original post by paul514
Funny because they have been attacking the state of Israel ever since it existed.

Funny because Israel was created by stealing land.
Original post by yudothis
Funny because Israel was created by stealing land.

Ok so Israel shouldn’t exist.

Now we all see your position. 👍
Original post by paul514
Ok so Israel shouldn’t exist.

Now we all see your position. 👍

Did I say a lie?
Original post by paul514
Except there are countless events where they stop free speech and sometimes they are violent

Far right terrorists kill people, Paul
Original post by The PoliticalGuy
Sargon of Akkad, I'm sure he's from Lord of the Rings.

You're thinking of Sauron of Maidenhead. This Sargon guy comes from Staines, aka "Akkad".
Original post by The RAR

They call themselves anti-fascists but they are fascists themselves, the hypocrisy. .

Indeed that they are. They are the biggest fascists. You find this draconian, authoritarian behaviour everywhere you find leftists. The only way they can defend what they stand for is by silencing opposition....they accomplish this through censorship, vitriol and violence

Feminists disrupting Warren Farell event discussing male suicide.

[video="youtube;iARHCxAMAO0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0[/video]

Inside the lecture:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6w1S8yrFz4

Thousands of these abuses by these draconian ideologies occur every year. I just wander how much longer people are going to remain silent.
(edited 6 years ago)
Far right terrorists kill people, Paul

Well all terrorists do but there aren’t a significant number of them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending