The Student Room Group

Age gaps

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jsk800
I wouldn't be too envious. Anyways, when you back from the store father?

But no, I'd rather brag about my academic achievements. Besides, if I was going to brag about any handjob, it wouldn't be this one.

Brag about your academic achievements. That's something I can get down with.

So ... what we working with?
Original post by Notoriety
Brag about your academic achievements. That's something I can get down with.

So ... what we working with?

Shouldn't you know, you're my father?
Original post by jsk800
I wouldn't be too envious. Anyways, when you back from the store father?

But no, I'd rather brag about my academic achievements. Besides, if I was going to brag about any handjob, it wouldn't be this one.

Then why you still going on about it bruv. Still got it on your mind have ya? Well idgaf since I know I was good and I don’t need your validation for that.
Original post by jsk800
Shouldn't you know, you're my father?

Come on, you cocky ****. Tell us what you're rocking.

Are you shy now?
Reply 84
****ing hell this has gone from bad to worse :laugh:
And anyway, who needs negative a**holes who can’t keep their dicks down around a girl they don’t even date trying to screw with them. Certainly not me. I’m fine trying to find a guy who kisses before shoving my hand in their pants. 🙄😒😤
And no I’m not holding back, I do what I want, particularly in my own f***ing thread tyvm.
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
And anyway, who needs negative a**holes who can’t keep their dicks down around a girl they don’t even date trying to screw with them. Certainly not me. I’m fine trying to find a guy who kisses before shoving my hand in their pants. 🙄😒😤

How encouraging.
Come on, you cocky ****. Tell us what you're rocking.

Are you shy now?

You wanna impress her?
Original post by gjd800
****ing hell this has gone from bad to worse :laugh:

If he hadn’t brought up the handjob I wouldn’t still be here right now. I’m pissed af that he’d bring it up even now considering how he treated me. He didn’t like me either. 😒
Original post by jsk800
You wanna impress her?

You’re a male equivalent of a sl** Be proud 😑
Reply 91
This is some serious playground ****. Are yous still in high school? Jesus ****ing wept.
Original post by jsk800
You wanna impress her?

No, I wanna the UMS for each subject you've taken. It is not too much to ask.

Tough one.
No, I wanna the UMS for each subject you've taken. It is not too much to ask.

Yes it is, do you know how many pieces of paper are surrounding those certificates?
Original post by gjd800
This is some serious playground ****. Are yous still in high school? Jesus ****ing wept.

Sheeeeeez
If he hadn’t brought up the handjob I wouldn’t still be here right now. I’m pissed af that he’d bring it up even now considering how he treated me. He didn’t like me either. 😒

You’re a male equivalent of a sl** Be proud 😑

Yay
Original post by gjd800

I'll fight you and your dad, m7.
Two kids fighting in an irrelevant thread to increase the number of replies
Original post by jsk800
Tough one.

You really think you’re special don’t you. Not everyone is like you. Most guys are dating the girl who gives them handjobs, I’m not a f***ing pr******te in case you were wondering.

GIRLS ARE PEOPLE TOO

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending