The Student Room Group

I just don't know

Hi guys, I need help. Lately I've been feeling stressed because of FGCSEs again because I just can't help it. Its 2 months away from exams and I haven't finished making notes. What should I do? And also, Spanish is really killing me, I don't know how to revise it or do well in it, my aim is a B/A from the 3 I got in mocks. I think now I'm a C. I just don't know what to do for it anymore!!
Original post by bananabutter12
Hi guys, I need help. Lately I've been feeling stressed because of FGCSEs again because I just can't help it. Its 2 months away from exams and I haven't finished making notes. What should I do? And also, Spanish is really killing me, I don't know how to revise it or do well in it, my aim is a B/A from the 3 I got in mocks. I think now I'm a C. I just don't know what to do for it anymore!!

Hi! Don't panic - me too to be honest but some exams are just over 3 months, you have time in that two months or so to catch up on work & revise. I haven't finished making notes either, they take forever!! Granted I'm nearly there but just try to get them done by the end of March, for all those notes you've already made try every night to go over one thing on them if you've just been making notes! I do Spanish also & I'm finding it hard, especially the speaking. Have you got any access to kerboodle? That's good for practising listening - well all skills because you can use the end of unit things at the end to test yourself. Also have you got a revision guide I highly recommend it? Make sure you learn vocabulary, grammar, time phrases & you should be good. Making notes is still revising so don't stress, you've got this! You're probably doing more then what a lot of people are & you're working hard so that will pay off. Good luck!! :smile:
Original post by Lydia.Mx
Hi! Don't panic - me too to be honest but some exams are just over 3 months, you have time in that two months or so to catch up on work & revise. I haven't finished making notes either, they take forever!! Granted I'm nearly there but just try to get them done by the end of March, for all those notes you've already made try every night to go over one thing on them if you've just been making notes! I do Spanish also & I'm finding it hard, especially the speaking. Have you got any access to kerboodle? That's good for practising listening - well all skills because you can use the end of unit things at the end to test yourself. Also have you got a revision guide I highly recommend it? Make sure you learn vocabulary, grammar, time phrases & you should be good. Making notes is still revising so don't stress, you've got this! You're probably doing more then what a lot of people are & you're working hard so that will pay off. Good luck!! :smile:

Thank you so much, I've just been feeling very stressed so ths maakes me feel a ton better. :smile:

Quick Reply