The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Did anyone get offers for Psychology?

Has anyone got an offer for Psychology? I'm still waiting and and it's driving me crazy, I applied in November..
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
I haven't gotten one either, I applied in the beginning of January though. I'm an EU student :smile:
Original post by cool_username
I haven't gotten one either, I applied in the beginning of January though. I'm an EU student :smile:

I'm an EU student as well
If you don't mind me asking, what are your predicted grades?
Original post by fluorescent24
I'm an EU student as well
If you don't mind me asking, what are your predicted grades?

I'm doing the IB and my overall predicted score is 37, what about you?
Original post by cool_username
I'm doing the IB and my overall predicted score is 37, what about you?

Well I'm doing A-levels and I'm predicted A*AA. I really hope we'll hear from them soon :frown:
Original post by fluorescent24
Well I'm doing A-levels and I'm predicted A*AA. I really hope we'll hear from them soon :frown:

Yup, good luck!
I applied early November, and I haven't heard anything back. I emailed them today asking why, and they said that all offers should be out by the end of the month, so hopefully not too long to wait!
Original post by kbowler12
I applied early November, and I haven't heard anything back. I emailed them today asking why, and they said that all offers should be out by the end of the month, so hopefully not too long to wait!

I got rejected yesterday :frown:
Got rejected yesterday as well, with 43 predicted grades in the IB..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending