The Student Room Group

Should I out her on facebook?

Poll

Should I share the truth on Facebook?

Some of you may remember my previous post, in which I documented how my girlfriend of 3 years had all of a sudde removee me from fb, stopped communicating and ignoring all my calls etc, and it turned out she was actually a prostitute behind my back

(If not, then here is the link https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5231172&p=76421210#post76421210).

I did some further research and traced her old profiles from a couple of years ago and it turns out that she was even doing this when we were living together, so whilst I was at work random men were going to my home and having sex with her in our bed, and she was very good at covering it up.

I am absolutely sickened and livid at her. She is still point blank refusing to respond to any message I send her and I am at the end of my tether. I have created a facebook post detailing everything including screenshots of her profiles. This is partly revenge and to feel a sense of justice in all of this, and partly so that people aren't mistaken by her ******** cover and know how vile she truly is. I want the world to know her so that nobody ever trusts her again.

I already have the post saved as a draft, all I need to do is hit share and it's up there for everybody to see.

It feels so right to do, I can't just sit here whilst she runs happily off after absolutely ****ing me over like this. I need closure and this feels right. Should I do it?
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

This is lower than low.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
This is lower than low.

Yes. On her part.
Annihilate that share button
Reply 4
What are you asking us for? You've clearly already decided to go for your petty revenge.
Reply 5
Original post by Drewski
What are you asking us for? You've clearly already decided to go for your petty revenge.

Petty revenge??? Are you serious???

If your partner cut you off completely out of the blue, only to find out that they were actually in another city shagging countless people each day...and that for 2 years she had been shagging strangers every day in your bed whislt you were out at work and uni...you wouldn't feel like she or he deserved for people to really know who they are?
This isnt just about revenge, she is no doubt talking to her friends about me, playing the victim as if we have broken up, I want people to see how truly vile and horrible she really is.
Reply 6
Original post by Forestieri
Petty revenge??? Are you serious???

If your partner cut you off completely out of the blue, only to find out that they were actually in another city shagging countless people each day...and that for 2 years she had been shagging strangers every day in your bed whislt you were out at work and uni...you wouldn't feel like she or he deserved for people to really know who they are?
This isnt just about revenge, she is no doubt talking to her friends about me, playing the victim as if we have broken up, I want people to see how truly vile and horrible she really is.

Presumptions and assumptions on your part.

But they back up my second point; you've already decided to do it, you're just attention seeking at this point.
Reply 7
Original post by Drewski
Presumptions and assumptions on your part.

But they back up my second point; you've already decided to do it, you're just attention seeking at this point.

Errrr...no, I am not attention seeking. I am on the verge of doing something quite big and need to weigh up the pros and cons of doing so. Getting some impartial advice on the matter could sway my decision.
Reply 8
Errrr...no, I am not attention seeking. I am on the verge of doing something quite big and need to weigh up the pros and cons of doing so. Getting some impartial advice on the matter could sway my decision.

I want people to see how truly vile and horrible she really is.

You've made your mind up.
Reply 9
Original post by Drewski
You've made your mind up.

No, my mind is not made up otherwise that share button would already be hit. I have a huge urge to do it but need to know what the repurcussions on myself would be.
Reply 10
No, my mind is not made up otherwise that share button would already be hit. I have a huge urge to do it but need to know what the repurcussions on myself would be.

Probably nothing, you've nothing to gain from doing this. She hurt you but be the better person and walk away.
Just forget about her and move on. You don't need to be a jerk about it and wreck her life. What she does is her own business and it's not your place to publicly out her for it. She was wrong to not tell you about her work, absolutely, but be the bigger man and don't resort to pettiness.
Be the justice you seek in the world

Expose her true nature
Reply 13
Original post by UWS
Probably nothing, you've nothing to gain from doing this. She hurt you but be the better person and walk away.

I feel I have my self-respect and justice to gain.
Reply 14
I feel I have my self-respect and justice to gain.

Self-respect means moving on with your life without exposing anyone.
Reply 15
Original post by sinfonietta
Just forget about her and move on. You don't need to be a jerk about it and wreck her life. What she does is her own business and it's not your place to publicly out her for it. She was wrong to not tell you about her work, absolutely, but be the bigger man and don't resort to pettiness.

She made it my business when she was screwing perverted strangers in our bed whilst I was out. Her profiles advertise that she does services without a condom and everything...so not only has she insulted my dignity but she has also put me at risk of STI's. I have loved this girl to all ends and would have died for her, we were even talking of marriage. She has wrecked my life, I don't know how I will ever trust a woman again and this will definitely have lasting effects on me. My argument is that why should she be able to do this to me and get away with it and for everybody to still hold her in the same regard and think she is a sweet, innocent woman when in reality she is a monster.
(edited 6 years ago)
Have some self respect and move on.
would expose

You have made your mind up but you too cowardly to do anything unless you get validation from others. You want to do it but you lack conviction.

My advice, chalk it down to experience and move on. The actions you want to do will have no positive benefit on anyone. As the say, live well as this is the greatest revenge.
Original post by uberteknik
So you are highly emotional and are still raw, feeling betrayed, manipulated, abandoned and used having wasted your time with this person. What she did was morally reprehensible for withholding the truth from you and taking away your freedom to choose.

Here's the point, what she did was not illegal.

If you make these defamatory posts on facebook, you will give her the power to press charges for harassment, abuse and libel - therefore hurt you further.

You will open a can of worms and tip them over yourself because she will have nothing to lose in taking you to the cleaners.

Drop it, seek help for your anger issues and move on. Or this will affect your life in more ways than you currently imagine.

He has evidence so it’s not libel. A single post is not harassment. Exposing the truth is not abuse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending