The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Anyone doing Events Management at Leeds Beckett?

Thinking of joining the events management course @ beckett but stuck between here n huddersfield. Just wanting to find out who’d be on my course and talk about the general area as I’m from the south :smile:
Hi!I am currently in my final year at Huddersfield, and I've had the best experience of my life! I lived at home and was nervous I would be missing out, however I have been involved in all sorts! Amazing lectures with fantastic support and opportunities.
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Original post by Spookiline
Thinking of joining the events management course @ beckett but stuck between here n huddersfield. Just wanting to find out who’d be on my course and talk about the general area as I’m from the south :smile:

Hi @Spookiline
I know you are hoping to speak to other potential applicants of both courses, for Huddersfield applicants you could also try posting here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5070554
Did you get chance to visit Huddersfield or Leeds Beckett?
If you have any questions just let us know :smile:
Rachel UoH
Original post by Spookiline

Hey! I'll be doing events management at Leeds Beckett in september, message me!!x
I've just made Leeds Beckett my first choice for Events Management!! let me know where you decide and whether I'll be seeing you in September!! (: xx
Original post by laurenostler
I've just made Leeds Beckett my first choice for Events Management!! let me know where you decide and whether I'll be seeing you in September!! (: xx

Can't wait to meet you! We have a gc on facebook, message me so I can add you! Also, what accom are you booking, I'm in Marsden x
Reply 6
Original post by lucycsm99
Hey! I'll be doing events management at Leeds Beckett in september, message me!!x

Hi I am Amy from Bangkok and I ll be joining the Events Management course Leeds Beckett this september as well. Have you accepted your place yet?
Hello! I’ve applied to Leeds Beckett as one of my choices for events management (to start sept 2019), but not sure which uni to put as my first yet! How is it at Leeds so far??
Hi,

Im doing International Business in Leeds Beckett. I’ll be joining this January 2019 intake. Now Im about to process my visa. So anyone gonna be taking the same course as mine?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending