The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Leap course at Wolverhampton uni

Hello , was wanting to ask does anybody know what the leap course timetable will be like?iv been accepted for this year starting in september 18 but would like to just know roughly how the timetable will appear like as i need to sort childcare out, i understand the uni has changed the leap course name but been told it is more or less the same thing,o would really appreciate if someone could help me x
Original post by S.k.hafeez786
Hello , was wanting to ask does anybody know what the leap course timetable will be like?iv been accepted for this year starting in september 18 but would like to just know roughly how the timetable will appear like as i need to sort childcare out, i understand the uni has changed the leap course name but been told it is more or less the same thing,o would really appreciate if someone could help me x

Maybe email and ask? I haven't been able to find it and the timetable may change year on year.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Me and my husband rang the uni yesterday to ask, they said i would have to wait until august for the timetable, which is quite far for me as i need to arrange child care asap, but thank you
Original post by S.k.hafeez786
Me and my husband rang the uni yesterday to ask, they said i would have to wait until august for the timetable, which is quite far for me as i need to arrange child care asap, but thank you

If the uni doesn't have it then no one on here will unfortunately. You can also find out if they can help with childcare. Maybe a link to the course and the right course title will help people to work out what this is and maybe help?
Original post by alleycat393
If the uni doesn't have it then no one on here will unfortunately. You can also find out if they can help with childcare. Maybe a link to the course and the right course title will help people to work out what this is and maybe help?

Thank you
Reply 5
Hi
I am on this course (which is fab!) I currently do 2 days a week 9-1 or 2, I believe this is changing to 3 days when I go back in September, that’s all I can offer I’m afraid and it could quite possibly be completely different! 😬 xx
Original post by Shayla74
Hi
I am on this course (which is fab!) I currently do 2 days a week 9-1 or 2, I believe this is changing to 3 days when I go back in September, that’s all I can offer I’m afraid and it could quite possibly be completely different! 😬 xx

Thank you so much ,when did you start? And is it fulltime? X
Reply 7
I am also on this course at the moment, I started in January. It is 2 days a week semester 1 and 3 days a week in semester 2.We start at 9am daily and are normally finished by 2pm.The course is changing for September so im not sure what the changes will be.it is classed as a full time course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending