The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by afbmsano
No, have you?Interviews for UK/EU have just finished Friday! They should get back to us soon!!

ohh.. During my interview, they said no earlier than the end of march\ beginning of April ( as they don't know how many UK students they can have yet... something like 15-17 ish)
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by lovechocolate101
ohh.. During my interview, they said no earlier than the end of march\ beginning of April ( as they don't know how many UK students they can have yet... something like 15-17 ish)

When was your interview?
I had mine in December so, maybe they changed something meanwhile?
Has any UK undergraduate got an offer yet?
Hey,

I'm a UK applicant and I received an offer yesterday at 16:15pm
It was an offer letter and UCAS track shortly updated about 20 minutes after this.
Reply 44
Original post by yorkshiresoapco
hey,

i'm a uk applicant and i received an offer yesterday at 16:15pm
it was an offer letter and ucas track shortly updated about 20 minutes after this.

congratssss!!!! 🎉🎉
I received my offer yesterday! I am an international student from the US :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by kritiyadav
I received my offer yesterday! I am an international student from the US :smile:

Congratulations !!

I am a prospective applicant from the US for 2020, I would really appreciate any guidance. If possible can I contact you via email.
Reply 47
Original post by kritiyadav

That's amazing, congratsssss!!!
Reply 48
Do any of you have interview tips? I just got an offer to interview in June.
Reply 49
Original post by EMT23
Do any of you have interview tips? I just got an offer to interview in June.

Congratulations on the interview!! I would just say to be as genuine as you can when you talk to the interviewer and pay attention to the welcome talk. Also, How to succeed in your medical school interviews is a really good book for interview prep in general and I think it was a life saver for mine so I totally recommend that.

Good luck!
I'm a UK applicant still waiting for a reply I'm not sure if UK places have been allocated yet???
Original post by philip_kenyon
I'm a UK applicant still waiting for a reply I'm not sure if UK places have been allocated yet???

Don’t worry I’m a UK applicant as well. At the interview they said we won’t hear until the end of March or beginning of April. You’ll only hear earlier if u perform exceptionally well. I think they take longer with UK applicants because there isn’t that many places available
Have any more uk students got a offers?
Rejected :frown:
now I feel medicine is not the right course for me
No don’t say that, everything happens for a reason, if medicine is truly your passion, where there’s a will there’s a way. Perhaps you could get through clearing.
Original post by xyx11
Sorry about your rejection. Don't give up. Are you an UK student?

international student.
Reply 57
Original post by Alalalala2001
Rejected :frown:

So sorry :frown: I know how you feel. Pre or post interview?
Reply 58
Original post by Equestrian77
Have any more uk students got a offers?

I'm a UK applicant and I am still waiting.
Same

Latest