The Student Room Group

Cats vs Dogs

Poll

Cats vs Dogs

Do you prefer cats or dogs and why?

I prefer cats because you don't have to walk them, they don't bark and they have quirky personalities :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Cats - they have so much more personality and they’re independent
Reply 2
Dogs.
Reply 3
Cats. Independent, don’t **** everywhere, love to sleep a lot+ every other reason why dogs are also good pets (playful etc)
Dogs 100%, they're so loving and fun :h:
Dogs, they're not arrogant *******s :h:
Original post by orderofthelotus
Dogs, they're not arrogant *******s :h:

That's just independence :cool:
Cats - they're so independent and fun. My cat for example, she's turning 5 in a few weeks but she acts like she's queen of the world. Really demanding and sassy. She will only sit on your lap if you have the brush to groom her with. If you stop grooming her she goes away. She must be played with when she wants to be played with otherwise she will not leave you alone.

I also love how stupid cats can be sometimes. My cat will catch a mouse, bring it in, and then let it go in front of her and watch it scramble away, then look shocked when she realises it isn't there anymore. Seriously? You let it go, it was hardly going to stay there was it?

I love how nosy they are. My next door neighbours have children so we regularly here them playing outside. If there's any noise, she is straight on the windowsill, ears pricked and tail flicking to see what's going on. She's so funny.

Dogs are cool too, but they're so happy and loyal all the time it's boring. I like it when cats have attitude and do what they want.
Cats.
Dogs! The most adoring breed in the world has to be the Labrador, of which I am lucky to have two! I love my crazy dogs
Reply 10
Who needs either birds are much better but if i had to choose i guess cat
Cats, definitely :yep:
Love cats more, still love puppies/dogs (so cute!!!). Sadly have hayfever and I think dust allergy, so allergic :frown:
Got to love chickens though, they give me eggs, my fav. food!
dogs!! pomeranian puppy is what I want but my mum said no pets :colonhash: :frown:
eventually when I get my own house
so far in the distance :cry:
Dogs all the way just not brachycephalic ones
Reply 15
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Do you prefer cats or dogs and why?

I prefer cats because you don't have to walk them, they don't bark and they have quirky personalities :biggrin:

me too, I love cats they are so clean and quiet
@CheeseIsVeg, share the cat love.:flute:

Spoiler

Both are adorable but in terms of loyalty, I'd say dogs. Our border collie is so stupid (acts more than dumb sometimes) and she can be quite naughty but honestly, it's just so cute and funny! :laugh:
Dogs, I cannot stand cats. Dogs have way more personality, cats are boring and **** in the house and climb all over kitchen tops, disgusting.
Reply 19
Dogs. Both are cute but dogs are more loyal. Cats are more annoying. Its just demand, demand, demand with them.

Quick Reply

Latest