The Student Room Group

Does this depress anyone else?

I read a tweet that said something along the lines of “stop lying to yourself; if you were attractive you’d have the person you want” and personally that hit me so hard 😩😩 I personally don’t care to try and make myself more attractive (I don’t like makeup or wearing things to make my boobs look bigger or whatever) because I’m not obsessed with it and want someone to embrace me for me (so I’m not whining lmao) but still that hit me deep 😩 I’m chill because I know I’ll never date someone who wants to ‘hit it and quit it’ because I’m not attractive enough for people to start conversations with and I only date friends anyways but still 😂😭 at least I can go out without being catcalled
👌🏽
doesn't make much sense tbh because there are more factors to attractiveness than just appearance, especially if it's just a bit of makeup.
lmaoo no i could see the fittest guy ever and it wouldnt matter if he didnt make me laugh
looks arent everything
No because I'm too handsome to have a girlfriend.

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Sufyaan65
No because I'm too handsome to have a girlfriend.

Attachment not found

Hahahahahhahahaha
no - I don't want a guy to just want me for my looks.
Same!
Lmao wdym
Do you have an awesome personality that they get wowed by then?
Original post by Anonymous
I read a tweet that said something along the lines of “stop lying to yourself; if you were attractive you’d have the person you want” and personally that hit me so hard 😩😩 I personally don’t care to try and make myself more attractive (I don’t like makeup or wearing things to make my boobs look bigger or whatever) because I’m not obsessed with it and want someone to embrace me for me (so I’m not whining lmao) but still that hit me deep 😩 I’m chill because I know I’ll never date someone who wants to ‘hit it and quit it’ because I’m not attractive enough for people to start conversations with and I only date friends anyways but still 😂😭 at least I can go out without being catcalled

I hope that tweet isn't telling the truth because if it is then I'm f*cked

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending