The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Did imperial interview date has extended?

I haven't heard anything from the college yet. Is there anyone in the same situation as me? (computing course G400)
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Considering that the Imperial deadline for decisions is on the 31st of March + they told us during my interview on Feb 28th that it could take up to 4 weeks to hear back from them, I really doubt they will organize another round of interviews. Even the Imperial student that guided us through the interview day told us that we were his last group for this year.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
Thanks. Hopefully get an offer without doing an interview..^^

Original post by rhatout
Considering that the Imperial deadline for decisions is on the 31st of March + they told us during my interview on Feb 28th that it could take up to 4 weeks to hear back from them, I really doubt they will organize another round of interviews. Even the Imperial student that guided us through the interview day told us that we were his last group for this year.

Original post by kkyujin99
Thanks. Hopefully get an offer without doing an interview..^^
As far as I know, offers without interviews are only given to those who applied last year and were already interviewed but didn't get an offer. I might be wrong though.

Thanks a lot, mate
Original post by rhatout
As far as I know, offers without interviews are only given to those who applied last year and were already interviewed but didn't get an offer. I might be wrong though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending