The Student Room Group

Feminist Makes Sourdough Bread using her Crotch Fungus.

Zoe Stavri a British, feminist blogger decided to make bread out of the fluids produced by her vaginal yeast infection (thrush). She explains that she woke up one Saturday morning with a familiar itch in her crotch and thought that she might make use of it to make bread. She made her bread and ate it.

Her recipe:

Spoiler

Feminist icons have encouraged followers of the movement to drink and eat their bodily fluids, grow their arm pit hair and bleed-freely during menstruation (As in not wear hygiene products - picture below of feminist marathon runner "free-bleeding"). In "The Female Eunuch" Germaine Greer teaches women that the only way for them become emancipated is to taste their menstrual blood.

How do you feel about this?

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

It was a joke and an experiment.

Stavvers will laugh her tits off at your outrage.
Original post by PQ
It was a joke and an experiment.

Joke and experiment.... these two words contradict each other ....

The only outrage here is yours. Read the remainder of the thread. If you have anything positive to add you are welcome to do that if not please go and troll another thread with your always hopelessly desperate comments...

Picture of the bread for those of you that might be interested:

Her comments about eating it and its taste.

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by CookieButter
Zoe Stavri a British, feminist blogger decided to make bread out of the fluids produced by her vaginal yeast infection (thrush). She explains that she woke up one Saturday morning with a familiar itch in her crotch and thought that she might make use of it to make bread. She made her bread and ate it.

Her recipe:

Spoiler

Feminist icons have encouraged followers of the movement to drink and eat their bodily fluids, grow their arm pit hair and bleed-freely during menstruation (As in not wear hygiene products - picture below of feminist marathon runner free-bleeding). In "The Female Eunuch" Germaine Greer teaches women that the only way for them become emancipated is to taste their menstrual blood.

How do you feel about this?

Spoiler

Even if it is a joke, I'm feeling a lot of second hand embarrassment. :facepalm:
Is she broken in the head or something?
Every day we stray further and further away from god...
Wow so progressive

The only outrage here is yours. Read the remainder of the thread. If you have anything to add you are welcome to do that if not please go and troll another thread with your always hopelessly desperate comments...

So this is the result of that ungodly "recipe".

Just imagining someone digesting their own crotch infection juice, be they male or female, is barf mongering.
Can I just say the majority of feminists would be disgusted by this 😂 I used to follow quite a big feminist account and they posted something similar a supposed 'feminist' had done and literally everyone said that yes, women have these bodily functions but to go and do this when it's so unhygienic and unnecessary, not to mention disgusting, gives feminism a really bad name 😂

There was a phase where women did period art and it gave all feminists a bad name because a few wanted to do it, but there was so much backlash for it due to how horrible it was from even the most radical feminists

So ye I don't think they agree with this case at all!
Original post by bluebells1
Can I just say the majority of feminists would be disgusted by this 😂 I used to follow quite a big feminist account and they posted something similar a supposed 'feminist' had done and literally everyone said that yes, women have these bodily functions but to go and do this when it's so unhygienic and unnecessary, not to mention disgusting, gives feminism a really bad name 😂

There was a phase where women did period art and it gave all feminists a bad name because a few wanted to do it, but there was so much backlash for it due to how horrible it was from even the most radical feminists

So ye I don't think they agree with this case at all!

Would you agree with Germaine Greer that the only way for women to become truly emancipated is for them to taste their menstrual blood?
(edited 6 years ago)

The only outrage here is yours. Read the remainder of the thread. If you have anything positive to add you are welcome to do that if not please go and troll another thread with your always hopelessly desperate comments...

Do they? If you say so. I remember laughing along when stavvers came up with the plan and the silly responses from people who don’t understand what a sourdough starter is.

I’m guessing you haven’t seen the original post: https://anotherangrywoman.com/2015/11/23/im-making-sourdough-with-my-vaginal-yeast/
has a redirect:smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Less(e/o)n
Is she broken in the head or something?

Being broken in the head is a prerequisite to becoming a feminist.

The following link is to a feminist event held in Sweden to celebrate International Women's Day. In the event they give out alcoholic drinks with period blood lumps in it for people to drink. The article says that they've held previous events where they've given out non-alcoholic period blood drinks to children...to celebrate female empowerment.

https://alltomstockholm.se/klubbkonsert/article4119467/
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Dodo0099
Every day we stray further and further away from god...

What does this have to do with religion? Can’t imagine god cares one way or another what one weirdo does with her own bodily fluids.
Reply 13
In all honesty, if I was a woman I'd try making bread out of pure curiosity. You always hear the term "yeast infection" I'd want to know if it worked like any other yeast.

Admittedly I wouldn't eat it or publish an article about it, but making the bread just seems like a harmless bit of curiosity, and as someone with such a science based background I'd want to encourage that.
Typically filthy feminist. Probably doesn't even wash.
Reply 15
I feel precisely nothing. A privation of f***s. An absence of concern. I cannot find fewer shites which I might give.
I wouldn’t mind a taste of that pussy bread not gonna lie...
Reply 17
Ew.
Original post by BrodoFraggins
I wouldn’t mind a taste of that pussy bread not gonna lie...

loaf your pussy.jpg
Being broken in the head is a prerequisite to becoming a feminist.

The following is a feminist event held in Sweden to celebrate International Women's Day. In the event they give out alcoholic drinks with period blood lumps in it for people to drink. The article says that they've held previous events where they've given out non-alcoholic period blood drinks to children...to celebrate female empowerment.

https://alltomstockholm.se/klubbkonsert/article4119467/

Yeh but no but....that was just a prank bro. Like, where's your sense of humour. 🙄

Quick Reply