The Student Room Group

Amazon's Alexa is randomly laughing and no-one knows why...

Scroll to see replies

Discobish, it's true! About a week ago, my mawmaw's was in the kitchen and everybody was in bed. Around midnight, the think started cackling like crazy for about 5 minutes! We were so freaked out! Pawpaw threw the thing against the wall, and when that didn't work, he shot it with his 22 rifle.
Ssshhhhhh before I Black Museum you
Original post by RebelCountryGal
Discobish, it's true! About a week ago, my mawmaw's was in the kitchen and everybody was in bed. Around midnight, the think started cackling like crazy for about 5 minutes! We were so freaked out! Pawpaw threw the thing against the wall, and when that didn't work, he shot it with his 22 rifle.

Dang that sure was a mean trick, but I guess that sucker had it comin'.
Original post by RebelCountryGal

Right I'm going to bring a gun any time I go round my mate`s house as she has one
Original post by tiarichards16
Right I'm going to bring a gun any time I go round my mate`s house as she has one

LOL! Alrighty then! Just don't get creeped out, since you'd hopefully be prepared,
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Dang that sure was a mean trick, but I guess that sucker had it comin'.

LOL

Quick Reply

Latest