The Student Room Group

How are sexual peeople not bored of sex?

Sex is basically penis in vagina, in and out for about 2-5 mins and then it's done.

I don't understand how people can't be bored of it/find it "fun."

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Heteroasexual
Sex is basically penis in vagina, in and out for about 2-5 mins and then it's done.

I haven’t had sex but I imagine it’s about the feelings you have towards the other person. I wouldn’t have sex with someone I didn’t have feelings for, but I think there’s so much more to it than the physical movements of it.

It’s the most fun thing there is. Firstly it’s not 2-5 mins, it’s over an hour for me. It’s emotional, physical, the movements, the love for the female counterpart ... it’s amazing

You clearly haven't had good sex if you think that's all it is.
it can last for many hours if you know what to do.

:holmes:
Leaving aside that it isn't '2-5 minutes' for many, it's a mix of physical and emotional feelings that are very hard to get another way, hopefully satisfying a drive that most sexual people have to experience them.

Obs if you don't have that drive, what other people do in relation to it is going to look somewhat odd, but even if you're being sexual with yourself, there's the possibility of great variety.

"How are people not bored of reading? There are only 26 letters in English and a few thousand words..."
I never get why people are so obsessed with it either. Yes, it feels good but it's dull and even if the guy is amazing, I just can't be bothered with it after a few minutes.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I never get why people are so obsessed with it either. Yes, it feels good but it's dull and even if the guy is amazing, I just can't be bothered with it after a few minutes.

He's not doing it right

You're not doing it right.
I guess it’s the looking in each others eyes part that makes it so worthwhile. It doesn’t always have to be sex. It can be passionate kissing.
Original post by Anonymous

You're not having good sex.
Original post by DrawTheLine
You're not having good sex.

I'm not having it at all any more. I just see it as a waste of time (for me; I understand that most people find it enjoyable)

I am gay and love gay sex and flavoured condoms!!!

Have you considered that you might be asexual?
Original post by Victoria.j.m
Have you considered that you might be asexual?

Look at OPs username.
Original post by MoniC255
Look at OPs username.

Fair enough I guess
The other thought is that, to adapt a poet's line, 'partner sex is a conversation and not a speech'.

If it's the sort of conversation you like, it's difficult to get tired of it, just as there are some people you don't get tired of talking with. If you don't see the point of it, you probably never will.

And that's ok.
Original post by puddhi eater 69
It's actually not just d1ck in pussy
it's d1ck in ass
and d1ck in mouth so......

Dude your username
wtf
Are you pakistani/indian by any chance

I use to think like that too; but that's just shallow thinking, since sex is a lot more emotional than can be seen through the eyes of a 3rd person.
You don't find it fun because that's apparently all you think it is
I agree with everyone here but also if u r religious I think it's like God's will so people continue to get children? Idk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending