The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My blood is boiling, apparently pogba has a gash on his leg... have they not heard of a bandage??
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Just an excuse for Jose to park the bus and do a masterclass.

2-0 United. Henderson to lose the ball and lukaku to score.

Second goal salah with a crap corner and lingard to pass to rashford on the counter attack.

Let's be honest beating Liverpool isn't really a masterclass lol
Wow no 3 man midfield for Mourinho. Is he going for the win?

Original post by Hazard28
Let's be honest beating Liverpool isn't really a masterclass lol

Except that we (3) have only lost more games than Man City (1) and everyone else in the league has a worse record.
Original post by Zerforax
Wow no 3 man midfield for Mourinho. Is he going for the win?

Except that we (3) have only lost more games than Man City (1) and everyone else in the league has a worse record.

If you don't beat this United team, then you really are s*it.
Original post by SCIENCE :D
My blood is boiling, apparently pogba has a gash on his leg... have they not heard of a bandage??

Issues shaving his legs?

[QUOTE=SCIENCE [excludedFace]biggrin[/excludedFace];76517216]If you don't beat this United team, then you really are s*it.

Dunno about that but I'm sure Klopp will have a real go.

I think Mata coming in is a smart move. He's intelligence is a huge plus (and he's caused trouble for Moreno at LB in the past) so he'll keep Robertson honest. He won't lose the ball much either.
Original post by Zerforax
Issues shaving his legs?

Dunno about that but I'm sure Klopp will have a real go.

I think Mata coming in is a smart move. He's intelligence is a huge plus (and he's caused trouble for Moreno at LB in the past) so he'll keep Robertson honest. He won't lose the ball much either.

We have mctominay, young and Smalling in the team.

Our 2 best players in Pogba and Martial missing.
Reply 706
Not even trolling but is Pogba even that big of a miss against a top 6 side?

Only against Arsenal has he showed up and I think is lack of defensive discipline would’ve let you down today anyway.

Could be a blessing in disguise.
Original post by S.G.

Only against Arsenal has he showed up and I think is lack of defensive discipline would’ve let you down today anyway.

He is vital for our counterattack, the only player with pace inour midfield.

Look at our record when he plays and when he doesn't.
Has to be Sanchez today. His test. Couldn't have picked a team to better suit him - Rashford right and Mata down the middle.

Still think it'll be a 1-1 draw. Sanchez and Salah
Original post by S.G.

Hasn't really shown it against anyone other than Arsenal but he'd be sorely missed if Sanchez wasn't playing. Swap Mata right and Martial left and he'd be great for us. Suspect Oxlade would have been marking him
We have mctominay, young and Smalling in the team.

Our 2 best players in Pogba and Martial missing.

McTominay has been decent. Him and Matic are okay as CMs. Young is better than Shaw since Salah will look to cut in. Smalling has actually been good recently, down the line I want to see Linde/Bailly as our DEF but that game shouldn't be today

Depends how bad it is, I think it was Rooney who had his leg against Fulham so bad he ended up in hospital.

Its convenient for Mourinho for Pogba to be injured though. Saves him having to make a big decision.
They doubted Lukaku another assist for him...

Love him >>>>>>>
Original post by trapking
They doubted Lukaku another assist for him...

Love him >>>>>>>

Do you really hate Rashford that much that you won't give him any plaudits for the goal but instead just focus on the assist?
Original post by qasidb
Do you really hate Rashford that much that you won't give him any plaudits for the goal but instead just focus on the assist?

oh **** off with your agenda.
oh **** off with your agenda.

Haha, how ironic. What about your agenda against Rashford?
Well this embarrasing. You guys acc look pretty decent, havent seen that in United for some time

You're always targeting my posts seriously **** off....I'm not in the mood.

Pardon me for butting in but your team is winning, thought that would ligh up your mood abit
did I say anything negative about Rashford today? No, so pipe the **** down and stop quoting me you neek.

You're always targeting my posts seriously **** off....I'm not in the mood.

Why are you pissed off? We're 2-0 up against Liverpool, it's a happy occasion. Is it because Rashford the anti-Christ scored both goals?
he's mad because some black guy piped his sister so he comes for me.

I was happy but now he's ruined my mood.

Don't you normally call him Trashford?

Tbh it does sound like you only favour certain players in your team..

Latest