The Student Room Group

revision gcse

Yo I was just wondering when people are planning on revising if they haven't yet. My Mocks were all passes but not really what i wanted. I plan of doing 2 sciences by my school is making everybody who wants to do 2 sciences to get an equivalent of straight As. I have done like what a few hours so far and i feel like january, february and march so far has proper like whizzed through. I didnt really revise for my mocks im ngl but yeah. when are you guys planning of revising? cheers
SAME here year 11 is going by so quickly and I didn’t revise for mocks nearly as much as I wanted to. I have my French and German Orals this and next week (and an English lit mock) so will start revising after then, probably in the Easter holidays.
Reply 2
yh in the same position as u tbh. started revising for mocks like a month before and i did pretty good i guess but havent started revising for the actually thing yet due to a lack of motivation lol
Reply 3
I think most imprtant thing is to create a revision timetable. Makes it much easier to see how much you need to get done / how on track you are, and avoids the feeling of months whizzing by with little being achieved. Also means you don't panic..
But do think now is the time to start revising ! The GCSEs aren't too far away now..
Original post by ArjPatel17
Yo I was just wondering when people are planning on revising if they haven't yet. My Mocks were all passes but not really what i wanted. I plan of doing 2 sciences by my school is making everybody who wants to do 2 sciences to get an equivalent of straight As. I have done like what a few hours so far and i feel like january, february and march so far has proper like whizzed through. I didnt really revise for my mocks im ngl but yeah. when are you guys planning of revising? cheers

Start revising now! I started revising during feb half term when I was doing my GCSEs, so it would be a good idea if you start now. But just remember, nothings too late, you can start revising in April and you will still get what you want, just work hard and balance revision with your social life dont drain your brain:biggrin:
Reply 5
I’m in the same position as you, it’s hard to revise with the amount of homework they still give out :-/ probably going to start properly revising in the Easter break

Quick Reply

Latest