The Student Room Group

Could I still get the job?

Hi all, I went for a Nando interview yesterday and I think it went okay however one of the scenario questions I got completely wrong as I was nervous and I've been kicking myself since the question was, What would you do if someone chips were cold and I don't know why but I said I said I would apologise and there is nothing we could do and I know that Nandos values are all about making the customer have a unforgettable experience and I don't know why I didn't just say I get her fresh chips. I know this is kind of silly but I really wanted the job does anyone think it would still be possible?
Nandos will be looking for someone who can represent the company well and make the customer experience a good one. I know you were nervous, but your answer would have counted against you. Whether you get the job would depend on the strength of the other candidates, as well as how well the rest of your interview went, and the experience and skills you hold. If you are unlucky, learn from this, learn to control your nerves and clinch the next job you apply for! :smile:
Original post by cheesecakelove
Nandos will be looking for someone who can represent the company well and make the customer experience a good one. I know you were nervous, but your answer would have counted against you. Whether you get the job would depend on the strength of the other candidates, as well as how well the rest of your interview went, and the experience and skills you hold. If you are unlucky, learn from this, learn to control your nerves and clinch the next job you apply for! :smile:

I agree.
If the rest of your interview went ok then you might still get it.
Let us know how you get on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending