The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

We deperately need Bailly to stay fit, could be unbelievable for us if he gets a run of games.
Also, all the "Trashford" United fans have disappeared into their shells
Anyone see Bailly doing roulettes around the Greatest African player of all time.
I was shocked Bailly came back on after his OG. It would be typical him to be incredible then score an OG and come off injured
Original post by That Bearded Man
Also, all the "Trashford" United fans have disappeared into their shells

@Fapking

He’s probably fapping away to the Lukaku assist on repeat.
First @trapking was bleating on about Mkhitaryan being the lord and saviour.

Then he came on here and questioned Rashford.

First @bammy jastard 27 needs to come collect his boy, he’s drunk

Then @sr90 needs to ban him, lessons need to be taught.

Also where’s my boy?

86D4A7CB-B41D-4D2F-9131-59A994EF4FC8.jpeg
Why have all the united fans turned on trap haha

Rashford was pretty deece today, underrated player
Sanchez needs to start turning up now, almost carried him today.
Original post by Dirtybit
@Fapking

Don't forget RK and Louis!
Don't forget RK and Louis!

What about me?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 750
Original post by Dirtybit
@Fapking

Will never stop piling to fapking.

Original post by zKlown
First @trapking was bleating on about Mkhitaryan being the lord and saviour.

Then he came on here and questioned Rashford.

First @bammy jastard 27 needs to come collect his boy, he’s drunk

Then @sr90 needs to ban him, lessons need to be taught.

Also where’s my boy?

86D4A7CB-B41D-4D2F-9131-59A994EF4FC8.jpeg

Loooool lukewarm about to cut himself
Said we needed minimum 7/9 points and we got maximum with some incredible performances.

Finish the job vs Sevilla.
Live scenes as TK prepares to enter the thread

A0418888-0210-4AE7-A64C-8821448B7636.jpeg
Original post by Rk2k14
What about me?

Thinking that Rashford isn't clinical
Thinking that Rashford isn't more clinical than Martial

Fixed.
Imagine not rating Scott McTominay. Should have been MOTM today

Nobodies giving him the plaudits but he was outstanding today, if he can kick on and add more to his game he could be a Darren Fletcher type player for us!
What a game and what a win. Even when Liverpool had us pinned down in the second half I don't remember them having a shot on target. They had all the ball and did **** all with it. Atmosphere was the best it's been in a long time too.

Rashford's developing quite a reputation for scoring against top 6 clubs. Chelsea, City and now the Scousers within the last year.
Scenes at West Ham.
Before the game I think both sides would have been happy with a point and with Sevilla and Brighton upcoming, it wouldn't have been a negative result. But winning is always good against the Scousers and to do it without De Gea's gloves getting dirty is wonderful despite their possession and shots from outside the box.

Mourinho had his plan to beat the press and De Gea and Lukaku executed it perfectly and thankfully Lovren was in their side to deliver another two mistakes for his side. Rashford took both goals excellently but the first strike is something that should be a template for him, too often he seems timid with his shots. Bailly was immense and barring his own goal he added pace to the backline and just have to hope he can stay fit and be given a rest a week today.

Carragher highlighted last night how Pool's fullbacks could offer a plan B as United would naturally pack the middle but they were barely in the game so it was easy to defend against with McTominay bouncing back from his substitution on Monday. It was nice to see poor old Souness salty post-match I must say..

Latest