The Student Room Group

A-level HELP!!! PLEASE xxx

A few months ago I saw this website advertised for A-levels and they said all the content will be available in march. But I can't remember the name of it and it's stressing me out!
Apparently it was guaranteeing A/A* grades. It had main subjects on there and you have to pay for a subscription.

I just need help to find it/remember it and I'd be soo grateful if someone can help me.
THANK YOU!!!! xxx

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ashley Laura
A few months ago I saw this website advertised for A-levels and they said all the content will be available in march. But I can't remember the name of it and it's stressing me out!
Apparently it was guaranteeing A/A* grades. It had main subjects on there and you have to pay for a subscription.

I just need help to find it/remember it and I'd be soo grateful if someone can help me.
THANK YOU!!!! xxx

There are a number of distance learning colleges/centres offering a levels but I’d be very suspicious of any that ‘guarantee’ an A/A* grade. How could they possibly guarantee that? It comes down to you; your abilities, how much effort you put in and the quality of tuition.

If you type in a level distance learning courses you’ll get loads of options back from Google :smile:.
Original post by Coral Courage
There are a number of distance learning colleges/centres offering a levels but I’d be very suspicious of any that ‘guarantee’ an A/A* grade. How could they possibly guarantee that? It comes down to you; your abilities, how much effort you put in and the quality of tuition.

If you type in a level distance learning courses you’ll get loads of options back from Google :smile:.

It’s not a college/centre, it’s an online website. Well it was just saying that it throughly follows your spec etc.
Snaprevise ?
Original post by conconnie
Snaprevise ?

No it’s not that ahaha. I suppose it’s just a matter of guessing websites! But I remember going on it and it honestly looked soo good!
utube
No it’s not that ahaha. I suppose it’s just a matter of guessing websites! But I remember going on it and it honestly looked soo good!

If you are doing AS bio I can give you my account for it, my college pays for it but I dropped bio
If you are doing AS bio I can give you my account for it, my college pays for it but I dropped bio

That would be brilliant! I’d be so grateful, thank you!
It's called Seneca :tongue:

If it’s not too much, do you know anyone with a login for chemistry?
Reply 10

THANK YOU!!!! xxx

Is it Up Learn that you’re looking for?
Original post by mundosinfin
It's called Seneca :tongue:

Lol what’s this?

would it be possible for me to share as well ? xxx
Lol what’s this?

I thought that was the website you were looking for... it started being available in March and guarantees A*-A grades.
Original post by mundosinfin
I thought that was the website you were looking for... it started being available in March and guarantees A*-A grades.

I had look and I think it just does GCSES..?
Original post by Black Water
Is it Up Learn that you’re looking for?

Genius!!! Yes it is x just realised they’ve extended availability until September!! They said it’ll be ready in March so it’s useless for me now!
Reply 16
OH MY GOD I KNOW WHICH ONE YOU MEAN!!! i saw it advertised on facebook and youtube a few times but i cant remember either argh lol
Original post by Lozzz12
OH MY GOD I KNOW WHICH ONE YOU MEAN!!! i saw it advertised on facebook and youtube a few times but i cant remember either argh lol

Yes lol you understand my frustration but now I know it’s uplearn but it’s not bloody ready yet!!
I had look and I think it just does GCSES..?

Oh I thought that did A-Level :tongue: sorry then
Reply 19
Genius!!! Yes it is x just realised they’ve extended availability until September!! They said it’ll be ready in March so it’s useless for me now!

No problem. :smile: At least you found the website lol.

Quick Reply

Latest