The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blos
I find vectors hard in c4 can't even imagine what you're going through with further maths but good luck!

We'
(edited 3 years ago)
Well I attended m/fm lessons with Year 13 last year and taught myself modules like S3/4, M4/5.... Basically self-studied accounting and I’m doing economics in one year(taught myself AS during summer)....

Pembroke College.
Original post by Ladbants
Yeah you're jealous af

When did you start revising for AS and A - level exams and how many hours were you doing a night, when you started?

Also dont mean to be greedy w/ the questions but which subject did you find hardest besides further maths.
PS. Ignore all the haters, IK you were genuinely just trying to give great advice besides why would you care about "showing off" to a bunch of strangers on the internet

Thanks
Guardian
Original post by Andy Lau
Well I attended m/fm lessons with Year 13 last year and taught myself modules like S3/4, M4/5.... Basically self-studied accounting and I’m doing economics in one year(taught myself AS during summer)....

Pembroke College.

Ni
(edited 3 years ago)
Ssssss.... Jealousy. You're not qualified enough to accuse the OP until you achieve top results, and enter an elite university!
😂😂😂Shall know him if we both get there in Oct.
Nope
Original post by _Guardian_
When did you start revising for AS and A - level exams and how many hours were you doing a night, when you started?

Also dont mean to be greedy w/ the questions but which subject did you find hardest besides further maths.
PS. Ignore all the haters, IK you were genuinely just trying to give great advice besides why would you care about "showing off" to a bunch of strangers on the internet

Thanks
Guardian

I d
(edited 3 years ago)
I got 5A*s in Triple maths, accounting and EPQ in Year 12, predicted another 3A*s in Physics, Economics and Chinese, also aiming for S,S in STEP
Got a Maths Offer.

Congrats anyway. You’ll be working with some top people in the world. When you get there, you’ll probably realize how brilliant some people are. Be humble all the time.

Bruh you must be a maths wiz. Any advice for a person doing further maths?
Im actually drowning in jealousy i'd be lucky to get 3 B's at AS on maths further maths and physics let alone a single A

Any advice for maths and further maths? Congratulations by the way, that is a great achievment! I hope you get the A2 results you need to get to cambridge.
😂😂😂Shall know him if we both get there in Oct.

Tr
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Ismaeel Ali
Im actually drowning in jealousy i'd be lucky to get 3 B's at AS on maths further maths and physics let alone a single A

Any advice for maths and further maths? Congratulations by the way, that is a great achievment! I hope you get the A2 results you need to get to cambridge.

us
(edited 3 years ago)
Im on a new spec, will that change anything, also exam boards are irrelevant right? Just literally overdose on past papers?
Thanks for the advice : )
Original post by Ismaeel Ali
Im on a new spec, will that change anything, also exam boards are irrelevant right? Just literally overdose on past papers?
Thanks for the advice : )

I d
(edited 3 years ago)
I t
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 55

Pembroke College.

I can't believe what I'm seeing 😳 that's amazing
Original post by puddhi eater 69
Does it satisfy your ego to make this thread?

The OP simply made a thread welcoming questions from us if we have any. Why be so bitter towards them?
When did you decide you want to study Natural Sciences?

Any revision tips for Biology greatly appreciated :biggrin:
Yet you're doing an access course...
Original post by Radioactivedecay
Bruh you must be a maths wiz. Any advice for a person doing further maths?

It depends on what level you are currently at. Don't rush to go through past papers, find your weakest areas and do the end of chapter questions first. Then you can start doing papers after you are confident about everything. To be honest the questions are more or less the same, last year I literally did every single paper I could find (I did around 250 papers last year). Another good resource may be notes from Mr. Barton.
Hah good luck. This is basically what I've done to average 99 across 18 modules last year.

Latest