The Student Room Group

Will there be diversity at sixth form colleges?

hi, I'm kinda worried about there not being a lot of diversity in the sixth form college I'm going to... also about making friends and stuff... ahh what should i do? i mean the school I'm in now is as white as it can be.
It'll happen naturally without you having to think about it. Overthink and it won't happen.
In my city, there is A LOT of diversity in the sixth form colleges, I go to my secondary school's sixth form and because its a higher-attaining school, it is predominantly white but that really doesn't bother me, I quite like it ngl.
Original post by Anonymous
hi, I'm kinda worried about there not being a lot of diversity in the sixth form college I'm going to... also about making friends and stuff... ahh what should i do? i mean the school I'm in now is as white as it can be.

Diversity, then you need to check with the college you are going to. It varies around the country and between colleges obviously.

As for making friends then make an effort to introduce yourself and be social in the first few months. Dont be shy. It will soon become obvious what the sixth form is like. If you dont make friends then dont worry t much and focus on the course, which will be very soon enough.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending