The Student Room Group

help with mock

need help with mock ....all subjects
Reply 1
Original post by helen123233
need help with mock ....all subjects

which subjects?
Reply 2
What resources have you used so far? I find Seneca (https://senecalearning.com/) really good for sciences, mymaths (https://www.mymaths.co.uk/) for maths. Then podcasts can be useful and youtubers. just find the ones that you think is easiest to understand.. Khan Academy can be decent, and freesciencelessons
Original post by m.e.
which subjects?

Marsh and science
Marsh and science

Maths and science
Reply 5
Maths and science

ohk. for maths all i can say as a person who struggled to pass maths do past papers i swear u practise at least 2 a week and ul be good. make flashcards with the formulas or a wall of formulas both of which i did.
also when doing past papers for like the first 2 weeks or however u want to don't ever leave a question till after u mark it or for later. that question will somehow come back and haunt you really. if you dont understand a qs plz check in your book or get some help with it.
i don't take science so i cant really say much except my i know that my friends make flashcards or formula sheets and they have books for study notes and a condensed study notes sheet for quick revision
Original post by m.e.
ohk. for maths all i can say as a person who struggled to pass maths do past papers i swear u practise at least 2 a week and ul be good. make flashcards with the formulas or a wall of formulas both of which i did.
also when doing past papers for like the first 2 weeks or however u want to don't ever leave a question till after u mark it or for later. that question will somehow come back and haunt you really. if you dont understand a qs plz check in your book or get some help with it.
i don't take science so i cant really say much except my i know that my friends make flashcards or formula sheets and they have books for study notes and a condensed study notes sheet for quick revision

i got grade 8 for my maths. if you need any help i can help u guys out.

Quick Reply

Latest