The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laurawatt
Apparently I want to buy 30 candles... :K:
Screenshot 2018-03-10 17.11.35.png

Gotta love maths exercises, especially if they use comic sans :tongue:
5:30-Session Ends
Almost done my further maths homework :smile: Half way through the final question...although admittedly there was only 2 I hadn't done so this isn't as productive as it sounds...but I wasn't intending on working this session so it's a bonus :smile:
Apparently I want to buy 30 candles... :K:
Screenshot 2018-03-10 17.11.35.png

:rofl:
Original post by Lemur14
5:30-Session Ends
Almost done my further maths homework :smile: Half way through the final question...although admittedly there was only 2 I hadn't done so this isn't as productive as it sounds...but I wasn't intending on working this session so it's a bonus :smile:

:rofl:

CorbettMaths candles are the best value for money :yes:
:tongue:
Joining in the next session to complete another Dutch practice paper. Last time I missed my target grade by just one point, let's see whether I can get it this time!
7:30pm-Session Ends
Apologies guys I've been rubbish at this today :colondollar: Did nothing that session...watched my dad play a random game after I asked him to help with a question on my fm homework and then had dinner which for some reason took ages :dontknow:
CorbettMaths candles are the best value for money :yes:
:tongue:

When you want 30 they are :yep:
8pm-Session Starts
Gonna do my computing notes, then if I finish them as a reward I'll allow myself to do the further maths homework that's gonna be set next week (genuinely this is a reward for me :rofl: I'm sooo tempted to do the fm first!)
9:30pm-Session Ends
Got a bit of my computing done, but not feeling it tonight :sadnod: Hope everyone else was more productive!
I'm not gonna be running any more sessions tonight, so hope everyone has a good night's sleep :yep:
My Aim:
To revise Psychology and the topic for the 10:00 AM session is Research Methods.

Update:
Only managed to do an 1 hour gonna go out and get a subway for lunch:biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
10am-Session Starts
I'm going out in not long so no work for me this session or next :oops:
Hope everyone is productive!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemur14
10am-Session Starts
I'm going out in not long so no work for me this session or next :oops:
Hope everyone is productive!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let's go! I'm doing genetics :biggrin:
Original post by Midnightmemories
So i'm kinda joining in this thread even tho half terms have no meaning to me whatsoever because I'm doing a full time distance learning degree whilst working full time :woo:

But think this'll be handy because I'm quite behind and need to get stuff done! :frown:

Same here πŸ˜‚
1:30pm-Session Ends
Just got home! Hope everyone was productive :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hello, joining a bit late but i'm aiming to get more of my poetry flashcards done:smile:
2pm - session starts!
Gosh I really am dreadful at starting these this weekend... In this session I'm making a countdown until Easter with my sister :rofl: Definitely important work :erm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemur14
2pm - session starts!
Gosh I really am dreadful at starting these this weekend... In this session I'm making a countdown until Easter with my sister :rofl: Definitely important work :erm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

oooh that sounds fun!
I’m going to pack my DofE backpack (argh)
And start a timeline for Weimar Germany as history revision:s-smilie:
Original post by Toastiekid
oooh that sounds fun!
I’m going to pack my DofE backpack (argh)
And start a timeline for Weimar Germany as history revision:s-smilie:

Good luck with packing, sounds like a nightmare to me! (but then again so does a DofE expedition in general)
:woo: Probably my favourite part of history :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemur14
Good luck with packing, sounds like a nightmare to me! (but then again so does a DofE expedition in general)
:woo: Probably my favourite part of history :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh gosh it is, I didn’t put away the stuff properly after bronze so trying to locate everything is proving to be rather difficult:colondollar: and the walking is going to hurt so bad:frown: fortunately my equipment check is on Friday so I’ve got a while to get my stuff together (I just know that if I don’t start it then I never will!).
Yessss it is, the bits on hitler’s rise to power are especially interesting:wink:
3:30pm-Session Ends
Oh dear didn't even get out of bed...
Original post by Toastiekid
Oh gosh it is, I didn’t put away the stuff properly after bronze so trying to locate everything is proving to be rather difficult:colondollar: and the walking is going to hurt so bad:frown: fortunately my equipment check is on Friday so I’ve got a while to get my stuff together (I just know that if I don’t start it then I never will!).
Yessss it is, the bits on hitler’s rise to power are especially interesting:wink:

Oh dear... You'll put it away properly this time!
I basically do all of DofE except the expedition tbh :lol:
Yes, we had an International Relations unit for then and it was sooo good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
spent most of the time annotating that god-awful poem tissue ugh
Original post by entertainmyfaith
spent most of the time annotating that god-awful poem tissue ugh

Tissue is horrible :grumble: So glad I've escaped it!
Have you tried looking at our power and conflict guide stickied in the English forum? :colone: There's also extra resources on the final post :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest