The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why do you think? Because he was horny and wanted to see you naked.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
w a n k fodder

you shouldn't have caved in, learn how to say NO
It's not true that all men ask for nudes.

It's only the men with no class that do so.

Him asking for this is a huge red flag. Especially since you've only known him for 2 days.

He will have been asking every girl he's contacted for fanny pics. Expect no confidentiality from him. Consider your photos as already published on the Internet.
now every Tom **** & Harry on the interwebs can see your pictures.
Please don’t send nudes to anyone you don’t know, be able to say no. It’s wrong to ask for nudes after chatting for a couple of days and tbh if he can’t respect when you say no, then he doesn’t deserve you.
For Academic Purposes.

Spoiler

Original post by Dunnig Kruger
It's not true that all men ask for nudes.

It's only the men with no class that do so.

Him asking for this is a huge red flag. Especially since you've only known him for 2 days.

He will have been asking every girl he's contacted for fanny pics. Expect no confidentiality from him. Consider your photos as already published on the Internet.

I have asked for nudes before and I have a lot of class. What do you say to that?
Original post by Anonymous
I eventually gave in and gave it to him.

typical airhead
lol wimmin, call themselves feminists but are still so eager to please men.
Original post by UWS
Why do you think? Because he was horny and wanted to see you naked.

It still shocks me that some fail to understand that men are highly sexual creatures.

Obviously, there's a line and you shouldn't be forced into doing anything, but facts are facts.
Reply 11
He's a life artist and wants to draw it.
they probably don't know how to use google
Original post by Notoriety
I have asked for nudes before and I have a lot of class. What do you say to that?
You had no class when you asked for nudes. You still have no class, unless you've changed a lot since then, which is possible.

We may also be getting into semantics and the class that I'm talking about isn't the same that you are.
I don't understand either, who wants to see a picture of someones parts
I never ask for nudes yet no girl talks to me
You had no class when you asked for nudes. You still have no class, unless you've changed a lot since then, which is possible.

We may also be getting into semantics and the class that I'm talking about isn't the same that you are.

What is this? A ****ing riddle.
makes them feel special and sort of evidence you like them
they're horny
Reply 19

https://youtu.be/ZWJ5dtF6X4I

Latest

Trending

Trending