The Student Room Group

Student Finance ID Issue...

I'm applying for student finance, they state they want a valid passport.. which is out of date or a birth certificate which is in another name..

Will they accept my Driving licence?.

😊
Original post by michelle.x
I'm applying for student finance, they state they want a valid passport.. which is out of date or a birth certificate which is in another name..

Will they accept my Driving licence?.

😊

No. If you have changed your name then use your birth certificate plus name change documents.
Reply 2
see below..
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
No. If you have changed your name then use your birth certificate plus name change documents.

thank you for your reply.. my name was changed when I was 4... so I don't have any documents?? not sure how it was done either as both my parents are no longer here to ask.. I will phone them tomorrow .. 😊
Original post by michelle.x
thank you for your reply.. my name was changed when I was 4... so I don't have any documents?? not sure how it was done either as both my parents are no longer here to ask.. I will phone them tomorrow .. 😊

The documents would have been used to get your passport
Reply 5
Original post by PQ
The documents would have been used to get your passport

Thank you for the info.. I'm just going to renew my passport .. Seems like he easy way.. also needs to be done a some point.. thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending