The Student Room Group

do i w@nk too much?

im 16 going through puberty and i know its normal to masturbate, but is 3 times a day too much? i get headaches after i *** and I googled it and its because i **** too much apparently, is this something i should be worried about?
You'll go blind
ur a very horny guy
probaly is something aha
Original post by _InnocentOne_
You'll go blind

ahh yes..
I usually do it once sometime twice but if you want to do it do it
Reply 6
pls srs help stop trolling
**** me I didn't even know ******* twice a day was real; I thought it was just Reddit trolls acting big. Does that mean some guys can actually ejaculate more than once without your soldier getting soft?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
**** me I didn't even know ******* twice a day was real; I thought it was just Reddit trolls acting big. Does that mean some guys can actually ejaculate more than once without your soldier getting soft?

oh yes, not in a row but with a few hours inbetween
Drink more water. Keep yourself cooler when you do it. Eat more pumpkin seeds.
I do it 3 times sometimes. Depends. I'm trying to stop though, and you should too.
Too much can be damaging, and if you become addicted it can mess you up. If I were you, I would give it up completely. There are so many benefits of not doing it. I stopped 2/3 years ago and my life has become so much better! This is just my 2 cents though, its your life, do what you want :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending