I'm more of a metalhead but I do love rock too :smile:

oooh any specific bands
Reply 4
How many leather jackets do you own?
Reply 5
2 leather 3 denim but want another leather
Reply 6
Acceptable.

After all, denim and leather brought us all together.
Original post by rosegg_015
oooh any specific bands

Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Alestorm, Korn, Shinedown, Ensiferum, Children of Bodom, Equilibrium, Disturbed, Papa Roach, In Flames, Satariel, Aetherian, Insomnium, Wolfheart, Suotana, Shylmagoghnar, Airbourne, Amon Amarth, Spartan, Skid Row, Rammstein, Finntroll, Seether, Drone Hunter, Bullet for my Valentine...

The list goes on, but I think that's a good mix :tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by gjd800
Acceptable.

After all, denim and leather brought us all together.

absolute legend qoute
Reply 9
Original post by Leviathan1741
Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Alestorm, Korn, Shinedown, Ensiferum, Children of Bodom, Equilibrium, Disturbed, Papa Roach, In Flames, Satariel, Aetherian, Insomnium, Wolfheart, Suotana, Shylmagoghnar, Airbourne, Amon Amarth, Spartan, Skid Row, Rammstein, Finntroll, Seether, Drone Hunter, Bullet for my Valentine...

black sabbath and papa roach are good heard of five finger death punch?
Reply 10

Opinions on Skid Row without Seb?
black sabbath and papa roach are good heard of five finger death punch?

Yes, I haven't listened to much of their music (though I should) :smile:
Yes, I haven't listened to much of their music (though I should) :smile:

bring me the horizon?
Original post by gjd800
Opinions on Skid Row without Seb?

Skid Row without Seb really isn't the same to me, I'm not keen on their albums after Subhuman Race - Skid Row and Slave to the Grind were excellent
Reply 14
Skid Row without Seb really isn't the same to me, I'm not keen on their albums after Subhuman Race - Skid Row and Slave to the Grind were excellent

Mostly agree, though I did see a bit of the 'new' lineup and it was a good show. Surprised me!
bring me the horizon?

They're another band that I've listened to briefly, but not enough to form a proper opinion. I tend to listen to bands which are less well known :redface:
Original post by gjd800
Mostly agree, though I did see a bit of the 'new' lineup and it was a good show. Surprised me!

Ah I haven't seen them live, though I was lucky enough to see Black Sabbath twice before they disbanded :smile:
They're another band that I've listened to briefly, but not enough to form a proper opinion. I tend to listen to bands which are less well known :redface:

milk teeth? i dont think the lead singer can sing but they are unknown
milk teeth? i dont think the lead singer can sing but they are unknown

I don't think I've heard them :smile:
Reply 19

Good seeing a bunch of melodeath in that list :smile: I recommend listening to ne obliviscaris if you haven't already

Quick Reply

Latest