The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think that if we can stay calm in the face of stabbings and bombings, we can keep a stiff upper lip in the face of a letter being distributed by a bunch of faux-activists.
Its sickening to know there are people who want to do this. I wish we could all just get along...
Original post by TheEnchantress
https://tellmamauk.org/punish-muslim-day-letter-distributed-london/
This is so scary and worrying if this take place... 😨

A threatening letter titled ‘Punish a Muslim Day’ may be part of a wider campaign of hate against Muslims.
Tell MAMA documented last year how the so-called ‘Muslim Slayer’ targeted mosques in parts of London and the United States in 2017 with similar threats, and in some cases, with non-toxic white powder.
Counter-terror police found no link between this campaign and a threatening letter sent to a mosque in Manchester last November.
A photo of the envelope suggests that it came from a sorting office in Sheffield, and sent with a second-class stamp, which mirrors the previous ‘Muslim Slayer’ campaign, so does the use of the sword imagery and how it juxtaposes it against the letter ‘m’ and the letter ‘s’.
The letter calls for a day of violence against Muslims on April 3.

The letter offers points for acts of violence against Muslims this includes verbal abuse, the pulling of a woman’s hijab or headscarf, a physical assault, and disturbingly, the use of acid as a weapon.
It offers more points to a person if they decide to bomb or burn a mosque.
We are liaising with the Metropolitan Police on this matter and urge anyone who has received this letter to report to us in confidence or to ring the non-emergency 101 number.

I hope something stupid like this doesnt take place...:s-smilie:
Reply 4
Absolutely disgusting.
Hopefully this all comes to nothing, but considering the number of simple minded people out there, it wouldn't surprise me if someone did go out and carry out an attack.
Honestly what is happening to humanity?
Original post by MrDystopia
Hopefully this all comes to nothing, but considering the number of simple minded people out there, it wouldn't surprise me if someone did go out and carry out an attack.

I know that’s what scares me 😥 I know it’s just a letter but it shows that there are people out there filled with so much hate that’ll they go to extreme lengths :redface: Your beliefs shouldn’t define you and we should just accept one another and live in peace ✌️
Reply 8
The organizers of this day are quite stupid. Don't they see that this will just end in more political tension, and pointless violence? They're hypocrites if they complain about terrorist attacks, whilst technically advising people to go and commit terrorism :facepalm:
Humanity has always been like this. We were never saints to begin with!
Original post by Boom Ting
Humanity has always been like this. We were never saints to begin with!

Humanity ="the quality of being humane; benevolence.

Synonyms:compassion,*brotherly love,*fellow feeling,*humaneness,*kindness,*kind-heartedness,*consideration,*understanding,*sympathy,*tolerance,*goodness,*good-heartedness,*gentleness,*leniency,*mercy,*mercifulness,*pity,*tenderness,*benevolence,*charity,*generosity,*magnanimity"
i sure hope this is a joke , i don't wanna die i'm young and there's still **** i want to do :frown:
Saw that. They should find the culprits and convict them. Disgusting.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 13
Just saw this on news and insta. Absolutely disgusted.
Reply 14
I’m speechless tbh
May Allah protect us all Ameen
This is a joke, right? :|
This is terrible...
Original post by TheEnchantress
https://tellmamauk.org/punish-muslim-day-letter-distributed-london/

This is so scary and worrying if this take place... 😨 It’s disgusting and just shocks me at how dark the real world is and how dangerous it is :frown: I mean we’re all humans and the fact that people are given points for bombing and throwing acid as if it’s a joke shows how much hate there is in the world 😰 #SpreadLove❤️

Spoiler

REALLY? This is actually a thing? Haven't people learned from history that trying to get rid of a whole group of people due to religion, race, gender, sexuality or whatever the hell it is only backfires on the person. Why can't people let people be whatever they want, wear what they want, do what they want, live how they want? Is that too much to ask? Seriously. WHY? STAY IN YOUR LANE SOCIOPATH.
so so sad, stay safe everyone!!!
can u imagine being the victim of any one of these acts bc youre simply muslim, messed up world
smh
cr*ckheads
Vile

Latest

Trending

Trending