The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Know Your Enemy
How can you call yourself a Muslim and then say you're not religious? I know it's none of my business but that really lacks sense to me...Islam is a religion so surely you can't be a Muslim and not be religious at the same time? Please enlighten me.

I thought that as well.
Reply 41
@Know Your Enemy it's none of your concern. I am a fun loving Muslim
Original post by Fasih123
Another ploy by haters

What is?
@Know Your Enemy it's none of your concern. I am a fun loving Muslim

As you didn't read my reply properly, I will repeat it. I know it's none of my business. I stated that in my reply.

It just doesn't make sense. Islam is a religion. If you are Muslim, you are religious. If you are Muslim, you can't not be religious. It's one or the other...
Reply 44
As you didn't read my reply properly, I will repeat it. I know it's none of my business. I stated that in my reply.

It just doesn't make sense. Islam is a religion. If you are Muslim, you are religious. If you are Muslim, you can't not be religious. It's one or the other...

Muslims are mostly not laid back people and they take everything seriously but I am not like that

Go Girl!
Muslims are mostly not laid back people and they take everything seriously but I am not like that

You're still religious, though.
Reply 47
I said that I am not a religious guy at all. Why can't you understand that and random what the eff is your problem?
Fasih what the is your problem asking girls to send pictures to you, hence no wonder people are going to think your desperate

To some, it is also a cultural and/or an ethnic thing.

Just look at the Jews. Half the Americans who call themselves Jewish are 1) not religious and 2) half- or quarter- Jewish.
Original post by AngeryPenguin
To some, it is also a cultural and/or an ethnic thing.

Just look at the Jews. Half the Americans who call themselves Jewish are 1) not religious and 2) half- or quarter- Jewish.

Still doesn't make sense to me but thanks for the explanation anyway.
Original post by UWS
evidence1.png

And that's not even half of it.

I never send PM to girls here but still people think that I am a desperate or a creep

You sent me a PM.
Reply 53
He sent me a PM asking for candid pics of my big black rooster.

Alas, I value my chicken's privacy.
so are we suppose to award you a medal for maintaining your morale or something?
Why you're getting so mad? Even if I start messaging girls here (which I wont) I still won't send you any message

wow just wow
He messaged me too. He seems nice actually. And yes I've seen his previous threads. 😛
Why would you anyway? Who would meet a girl from the internet?
Original post by Ray_Shadows
you know you just feed the troll right ?

Right and for some reason you point that out with my post but not the other replies
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Right and for some reason you point that out with my post but not the other replies

well i see you on nearly every fasih post on this site

also ur a mod so it makes it feel better

Latest