The Student Room Group

History GCSE Notes on Middle East. Is anyone interested?

Hi guys. On Wednesday is my last history paper, one on Middle East and the other one on Russia. I sat down and made some notes ( in Word) on a possible question which is quite tricky: ''Superpower involvement in the Middle East'' and how it changed. If you are interested please don't hesitate to tell me, I can send them to you! : )
Original post by Maria Ch
Hi guys. On Wednesday is my last history paper, one on Middle East and the other one on Russia. I sat down and made some notes ( in Word) on a possible question which is quite tricky: ''Superpower involvement in the Middle East'' and how it changed. If you are interested please don't hesitate to tell me, I can send them to you! : )

Hey, I bet your notes are great! If they are typed, you could always upload them here to TSR so everyone can access them whenever they want to :h: just a thought
Original post by Maria Ch

I’m currently revising for my Russia exam in the summer and have nearly finished the Middle East topic. I would really appreciate the notes to get a head start on the rest of my class for peace of mind.
Reply 3
Original post by MiriamButcher
I’m currently revising for my Russia exam in the summer and have nearly finished the Middle East topic. I would really appreciate the notes to get a head start on the rest of my class for peace of mind.

Hey! Sure, I'll search in my laptop to find the document. What's an email I can send it to? :smile:
yes, please

Quick Reply

Latest