The Student Room Group

What's your Myers-Briggs personality type?

Probably overdone but just wondering about the newer TSR members.
Mainly interested to see how many extroverts there are.

If you want to do it:
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

Scroll to see replies

It crashed as soon as I completed it.

What the ****, man. Is that pathetic excuse of a website implying my personality is unstable?
Reply 2
Original post by Sufyaan65
It crashed as soon as I completed it.

What the ****, man. Is that pathetic excuse of a website implying my personality is unstable?

Do you always give up this easily?
Reply 3
I always get INTP.
Reply 4
intp as well
I got GOD.
INFJ :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

Insulting me? I see what you're trying to do! You're trying to get me riled up so therefore you can say that I AM unstable.
Did many of these tests and every result was INFP. Even with this test I still got INFP XD
Reply 9
INTJ
Original post by Mystelle
INFJ :smile:

I always get INFJ too.
Life is tough.
I got given 'The Campaigner' (ENFP-T) by 16personalities.com. The description couldn't be much more accurate tbh...

The joke flew over your head.
Always INTP.
ENTP
Myers Briggs is claptrap. Sometimes I get INTP. Other times I get ESFP. INTP, and ESFP are almost opposite types. Interestingly, I get INTP when I've been studying hard. I get ESFP when its the holidays. I tend to go out and socialize alot more.

I think Myers Briggs really just reflects your situation rather than personality. E.g. if you're a programmer working 12 hours a day you'll probably test INTJ. If you're a bartender you'll test around ESFP. As you change professions/situation your personality type will likely change.

I recommend Jordan Peterson's test instead.
Original post by ugaaa5
The joke flew over your head.

Flew over your head
Flew over your head

Flew under my bed.
I got ENFJ. It's quite an accurate assessment...
Original post by rickyrossman
Myers Briggs is claptrap. Sometimes I get INTP. Other times I get ESFP. INTP, and ESFP are almost opposite types. Interestingly, I get INTP when I've been studying hard. I get ESFP when its the holidays. I tend to go out and socialize alot more.

I think Myers Briggs really just reflects your situation rather than personality. E.g. if you're a programmer working 12 hours a day you'll probably test INTJ. If you're a bartender you'll test around ESFP. As you change professions/situation your personality type will likely change.

I recommend Jordan Peterson's test instead.

Mine has been pretty consistent for the past 7 years apart from the odd letter change every couple of years.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending