The Student Room Group

Call out to muslims...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stewpid
I wouldn't give one my time of day- waste of breath.

In our area we have the Tipton Taliban and terror cells which are linked with Saltey in Birmingham.

I stated a poll showed that a great number of muslims oppose homosexuality and asked anyone who wanted the evidence to google it. Its not hard.

Its easy to lie to make your faith look good in public- I was corrected and the majority want Homosexuality banned in the UK. Take in account Sharia- the majority want Sharia courts to be soverign over the UK. If i was Prime minster I would close the doors and sterilise Male muslims that Kills that problem- but our far left mass immigration cultural enrichment apologist do-gooders. Islam is not compatible with western society,

Britain wasn't compatible with India but we all how they treated the natives there.

I didn't ask for your opinion on your policies... nor would you be offered a chance with your grammar. I assume you're English (probably EDL too) and yet... a Muslim is able to spell better than you?

I am a Muslim and I haven't had one friend speak of Sharia law to me. I don't know you who speak to you.

I can see you dislike Islam but that's fine. I just don't get how you can spew hatred and yet if a Muslim airs their opinion, you would probably scream 'terrorist'. I mean - 'If i was Prime minster I would close the doors and sterilise Male muslims that Kills that problem' clearly doesn't scream abuse at all.

'I wouldn't give one my time of day- waste of breath' - ah, clearly want to educate yourself further. THIS is integration and tolerance everyone.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by RosieAppleLemon
Britain wasn't compatible with India but we all how they treated the natives there.

I didn't ask for your opinion on your policies... nor would you be offered a chance with your grammar. I assume you're English (probably EDL too) and yet... a Muslim is able to spell better than you?

I am a Muslim and I haven't had one friend speak of Sharia law to me. I don't know you who speak to you.

I can see you dislike Islam but that's fine. I just don't get how you can spew hatred and yet if a Muslim airs their opinion, you would probably scream 'terrorist'. I mean - 'If i was Prime minster I would close the doors and sterilise Male muslims that Kills that problem' clearly doesn't scream abuse at all.

If the EDL did one thing they pointed out the rotten cancer Islam is and this is amplified by the recent terror attacks - 4 in the last 12 months where we have had one right wing terror attack in the last 3 years. This is also backed up by Rotherham and Rochdale. Keep yourself deluded the majority of the British public hate muslims and if we had a vote to ban Islam 70% of the electorate would vote it through.
Original post by Stewpid
If the EDL did one thing they pointed out the rotten cancer Islam is and this is amplified by the recent terror attacks - 4 in the last 12 months where we have had one right wing terror attack in the last 3 years. This is also backed up by Rotherham and Rochdale. Keep yourself deluded the majority of the British public hate muslims and if we had a vote to ban Islam 70% of the electorate would vote it through.

Lol. But you didn't respond properly to my post... I see you avoided speaking any sense.

I didn't realise you speak for the entire British public - good on you! I think we ought to applaud your bravery. Also, a Muslim was stabbed yesterday by three non-Muslims. I know you're the type to celebrate this but why did you not mention that? Or those thugs that killed an old man after Mosque? Again - pick and choose as you please. I know you're so full of hatred that you're blind to reality.
The whole reason why Islam disagrees with homosexuality is probably because same sex can't reproduce together. One core principle of Islam is that you should have large families i.e. lots of offspring, and homosexuals can't do this at all.
Lol. But you didn't respond properly to my post... I see you avoided speaking any sense.

I didn't realise you speak for the entire British public - good on you! I think we ought to applaud your bravery. Also, a Muslim was stabbed yesterday by three non-Muslims. I know you're the type to celebrate this but why did you not mention that? Or those thugs that killed an old man after Mosque? Again - pick and choose as you please. I know you're so full of hatred that you're blind to reality.

Will you condemn Salman Abedi who killed 22 in the manchester arena whats worse killing 22 or 1?
Reply 65
He's the one being dramatic, thank you. I was speaking to him and not the whole of TSR or non-Muslims. Consider what you say.

Exactly - he supposedly did a survey (for what reason?) and he claims these are the responses. Ha. I am sure he had an option that said 'throw off a roof' to be box ticked.

I didn't say the survey was wrong - read again... And there are many implications to a survey i.e. did he ask extremists or the usual moderate Muslims?

1. When any person refers to 'no-one' or 'everyone', they include all the people in the area/country/world depending on context, in this case 'no one' targets all the user commenting in this thread, which includes who you were talking to.

2. He didn't carry the survey out himself, he simply referenced a published survey carried out by an organization. And his 'throw off the roof' comment had no connection with the study.

3. I didn't say you said the survey was wrong. You said 'ask a Muslim yourself', and I responded that I consider a survey (1000s of Muslims) to be more accurate in formulating a general opinion of a certain group than 'asking a Muslim' myself (1 Muslim). And being against homosexuality as a Muslim technically wouldn't be extremist in Islamic sense as it is openly forbidden, no one is disputing this fact.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I betta not get done by TSR for this. In Islam, homosexuality is wrong and is against the religion in some ways, which can make u no longer a muslim. Most gay muslim men commit zina or act in other ways to "express" their homosexuality, however it is up to Allah to judge. I am not pro or anti LGBT however the problem i have with queers is that they take advantage of their situation and commit sommat called sins which they prbs think they are excempt from.

You said it is up to Allah to judge yet you invoked the no true scotsman fallacy on the basis of their sexuality. it might be a sin in Islam but gay/lesbian/trans/bi Muslims exist, maybe they don't live up to your expectations of a muslim but they're still Muslims whether you like it or not.
Original post by Stewpid
Will you condemn Salman Abedi who killed 22 in the manchester arena whats worse killing 22 or 1?

A life is a life. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. I hope you're in a situation one day where you had to pick between a loved one and 22 other people.

Of course I condemn him. What sort of question is that?
Reply 68
Original post by JDieMstr
The whole reason why Islam disagrees with homosexuality is probably because same sex can't reproduce together. One core principle of Islam is that you should have large families i.e. lots of offspring, and homosexuals can't do this at all.

Where is this principle contained in the Islamic books?
A life is a life. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. I hope you're in a situation one day where you had to pick between a loved one and 22 other people.

Of course I condemn him. What sort of question is that?

The reality is that Darren Osborne would not have run over that Old muslim bloke if it was't for Abedi killing 22.
Original post by Stewpid
The reality is that Darren Osborne would not have run over that Old muslim bloke if it was't for Abedi killing 22.

An eye for an eye?

The reality is that you're deluded.

I'm getting nowhere with you-you're so full of hatred that you can justify a pensioner being murdered due to the actions of others. If this is the case, three non-Muslims should be stabbed tomorrow because of the one that was stabbed and killed. And this is how you see it.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by k.n.h.
1. When any person refers to 'no-one' or 'everyone', they include all the people in the area/country/world depending on context, in this case 'no one' targets all the user commenting in this thread, which includes who you were talking to.

2. He didn't carry the survey out himself, he simply referenced a published survey carried out by an organization. And his 'throw off the roof' comment had no connection with the study.

3. I didn't say you said the survey was wrong. You said 'ask a Muslim yourself', and I responded that I consider a survey (1000s of Muslims) to be more accurate in formulating a general opinion of a certain group than 'asking a Muslim' myself (1 Muslim). And being against homosexuality as a Muslim technically wouldn't be extremist in Islamic sense as it is openly forbidden, no one is disputing this fact.

You're irrelevant, I wasn't talking to you.

this is a public forum so expect to be quoted by people who want to challenge your views.

don't like it? then get out of here
I betta not get done by TSR for this. In Islam, homosexuality is wrong and is against the religion in some ways, which can make u no longer a muslim. Most gay muslim men commit zina or act in other ways to "express" their homosexuality, however it is up to Allah to judge. I am not pro or anti LGBT however the problem i have with queers is that they take advantage of their situation and commit sommat called sins which they prbs think they are excempt from.

Having gay sex does not take you out of the fold of Islam.
Original post by Hateocracy
this is a public forum so expect to be quoted by people who want to challenge your views.

don't like it? then get out of here

Who are you? Move.
Reply 75

You were, you quoted and replied to my response about one of your comments.... :sigh:

(Assuming you are RosieAppleLemon)
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by k.n.h.
Where is this principle contained in the Islamic books?

" Praise be to Allaah.

Abu Dawood (2050) narrated that Ma’qil ibn Yasaar said: A man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “I have found a woman who is of good lineage and is beautiful, but she does not children. Should I marry her?” He said, “No.” Then he came again with the same question and he told him not to marry her. Then he came a third time with the same question and he said: “Marry those who are loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers before the other nations.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 1784.
This hadeeth indicates that it is encouraged to marry women who are fertile, so that the numbers of the ummah will increase, and so the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) will feel proud of his ummah before all other nations. This shows that it is encouraged to have a lot of children."

PRAISE GOOGLE! lol yeh, happy now?
Who are you? Move.

did I strike a nerve there? Please take a tissue.

Homosexuals can have biological children...
Reply 79
" Praise be to Allaah.

Abu Dawood (2050) narrated that Ma’qil ibn Yasaar said: A man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “I have found a woman who is of good lineage and is beautiful, but she does not children. Should I marry her?” He said, “No.” Then he came again with the same question and he told him not to marry her. Then he came a third time with the same question and he said: “Marry those who are loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers before the other nations.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 1784.
This hadeeth indicates that it is encouraged to marry women who are fertile, so that the numbers of the ummah will increase, and so the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) will feel proud of his ummah before all other nations. This shows that it is encouraged to have a lot of children."

PRAISE GOOGLE! lol yeh, happy now?

Yep, lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending