The Student Room Group

Basc

I can't take a decision on which subject to study cause i like to different things. I love drawing and i like science/maths very much. But i couldn't find anything that relate them at all. Yesterday i came across a basc in ucl in which i can study the two majors and then continue up to do a scientific illustrator. But the bachelor (3 years ) with accomodation will cost me around 120000£. Is it worth it? And is it a right choice?
Original post by Eloy
I can't take a decision on which subject to study cause i like to different things. I love drawing and i like science/maths very much. But i couldn't find anything that relate them at all. Yesterday i came across a basc in ucl in which i can study the two majors and then continue up to do a scientific illustrator. But the bachelor (3 years ) with accomodation will cost me around 120000£. Is it worth it? And is it a right choice?

Yes it will help you to explore your interests but at this point I would first get some work experience and work out what you want to do before jumping into something you are unsure about that will cost you loads.
Reply 2
Could you clarify it please?
Original post by alleycat393
Yes it will help you to explore your interests but at this point I would first get some work experience and work out what you want to do before jumping into something you are unsure about that will cost you loads.
Original post by Eloy
Could you clarify it please?

Exactly what I said. Before jumping into a uni course that you may or may not need for your chosen career take some time out of studying and gain some work experience to work out exactly what you want to do and what qualifications you need for it.
Reply 4
Okay thanks
Original post by alleycat393
Exactly what I said. Before jumping into a uni course that you may or may not need for your chosen career take some time out of studying and gain some work experience to work out exactly what you want to do and what qualifications you need for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending