The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

anyone got interview invitation held in HK on 2/21- 2/22?
Reply 61
Anyone who went to KL on the weekend of 20/ 21 Jan 2018 received the offer from HKU? I heard that HKU would inform candidates of outcomes within 2 weeks from the interview. Saw an earlier posting that successful candidates have received offers. I guessed that my fate is sealed. :frown:
Original post by fantastic1234
If it is okay with your friend, what are his/her stats like?

3A* prediction for GCE
Has anyone got a CUHK invitation offer
Still waiting...
Hope I'm not too late to the discussion! I just received an interview offer from CUHK for April 17th! Anyone else? The email didn't have a lot of details like the schedule so I'm slightly confused lol (and also nervous??)I also did HKU interview on the 19th of Dec and received an Med offer for 44/45. I also got a scholarship offer if I achieve 44. My predicted is 44 but I'm currently not too optimistic... lol Good luck to all!
Reply 66
Yep I did. May I know what school you are from? I did the HKU interview on the 20th of Dec but havent received an offer. Do you know the reason of your offer ie good interview?
Original post by want2crycuzofIB
Hope I'm not too late to the discussion! I just received an interview offer from CUHK for April 17th! Anyone else? The email didn't have a lot of details like the schedule so I'm slightly confused lol (and also nervous??)I also did HKU interview on the 19th of Dec and received an Med offer for 44/45. I also got a scholarship offer if I achieve 44. My predicted is 44 but I'm currently not too optimistic... lol Good luck to all!
Yay!! Is CUHK going to be your first panel interview? If not, do you have any tips lol. I'm from an international school in HK and I have no idea why I got my HKU offer but I'm assuming it's cause of my interview performance. It's the only logical answer I can think of cause everyone basically has around the same grades lmao.

Original post by kat0503
Yep I did. May I know what school you are from? I did the HKU interview on the 20th of Dec but havent received an offer. Do you know the reason of your offer ie good interview?
Reply 68
I study in an international school in HK too and cuhk is my first panel interview. I heard from seniors that there will be two people interviewing us and the questions are pretty general. How did you feel your HKU interview went? For mine it felt like the interviewets didnt seem interested. What school are you from?
Original post by want2crycuzofIB
Yay!! Is CUHK going to be your first panel interview? If not, do you have any tips lol. I'm from an international school in HK and I have no idea why I got my HKU offer but I'm assuming it's cause of my interview performance. It's the only logical answer I can think of cause everyone basically has around the same grades lmao.
Are all the invitations for cuhk interview in april already distributed? Or they are still selecting people for it?
Reply 70
I'm afraid they are all distributed for IB and A level applicants. Which one do you do or are you a graduate?
Original post by ValerieeeeirelaV
Are all the invitations for cuhk interview in april already distributed? Or they are still selecting people for it?
I am an a level applicant n I applied through fasttrack, does it mean I am hopeless now?
Hi all i'm a graduate applicant and just got my interview offer from CUHK. Anyone else?
Original post by chickenbella
Hi all i'm a graduate applicant and just got my interview offer from CUHK. Anyone else?

Still waiting...
Where you graduated?
Did my BSc in Australia. Are you also a graduate applicant?
Did my BSc in Australia. Are you also a graduate applicant?

I did BSc at HKU. Have you had any update from HKU MBBS application?
I didn't apply to HKU. Did you take the MCAT?
I didn't apply to HKU. Did you take the MCAT?

No, I didn't take. Will CUHK consider it? I am not sure...
I haven't taken it yet, but I will be next month. I don't think CUHK cares too much esp seeing as I got my interview offer without MCAT results. But the lady I spoke to on the phone did say that they highly recommend it. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I think I was quite lucky in hearing quite early as a graduate; I'm sure you will hear sometime between now and May. Interviews are only in June.
I haven't taken it yet, but I will be next month. I don't think CUHK cares too much esp seeing as I got my interview offer without MCAT results. But the lady I spoke to on the phone did say that they highly recommend it. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I think I was quite lucky in hearing quite early as a graduate; I'm sure you will hear sometime between now and May. Interviews are only in June.

I hope so... Thank you.

Latest

Trending

Trending